Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
idk Detroit was a no name city, but what i do know is I was shooked as a kid at how safe all hoods were, yall don't even have real traps...
:heh: 90s babies

we started "traps", they wuz called crack houses, hundreds of boarded up shacks in south central nikkaz servin out of, we tha ones that plugged y'all with that shyt dummy :russ:

go youtube Toddy Tee - Batter Ram, they used to use that shyt to knock tha doors down in rock-houses in tha 80's

Lol @ traps, you stole that from tha south, y'all got anything original beside that cac eminem? :laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikkas are talking about stealing dance moves?
:jawalrus:
they all have choreographers so aint
any of those moves theirs.
256zj9t.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well DR, provided him protection against his eastcoast rivals, mostly gangsters, King Tut,Hatian Jack,Henchman, But it seems before he died in the FBI files he was being extorted by a Crime syndicate that was more larger scale than just a gang, which kinda makes you wonder how further this can get. in other words maybe the Illuminati was after him all along and he had to pay a bigger debt

i thought it was common knowledge that the Jewish Defense League were the ones really callin the shots as far as Suge and alot of the higher tier shyt that goes on in the entertainment business period

the Jews and Muslims been playin the illest game of chess against each other for the longest :wow:

everybody else is just a chess piece :sadcam:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:heh: 90s babies

we started "traps", they wuz called crack houses, hundreds of boarded up shacks in south central nikkaz servin out of, we tha ones that plugged y'all with that shyt dummy :russ:

go youtube Toddy Tee - Batter Ram, they used to use that shyt to knock tha doors down in rock-houses in tha 80's

Lol @ traps, you stole that from tha south, y'all got anything original beside that cac eminem? :laff:
lol i'm 28.. and the hoods in LA are some of the nicest in the nation. Due to globalization... and economies based around industry, there isn't even the framework that would make LA as grimy as Gary, IN or Flint or Baltimore... and fyi do some research.. Detroit nikkas helped create that trap culture in the South.

and the 'crack houses in LA and the entire culture was weak glamorized n p*ssyfied... drive bys, gang signs, and other random bs.

anyway, i can only debate ignorant shyt for short time... so I'm done w this conversation.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Drive by started in Chicago by al Capone n them

We wuz on tha map way before tha movie Colors, sending work outta town on greyhound, we went Nationwide settin up shop like some real bully's, while you hoe ass nikkaz stayed in y'all city

everybody tha man in they own hood, but y'all scared to cross state lines, nobody did that like LA nikkaz, some places it failed, other places we had everybody marching to our beat

this wuz in tha 80s before all that gangsta rap shyt, then we turned tha rap industry out when it came to our side, we made that shyt gangsta, we made it notorious, we made that shyt sell a million copies, going platinum plus every time we cussed

we turned that nikka pac out, we turned tha whole world out with this gangsta shyt, so stay in yo dusty ass city and keep thinking y'all hard cuz y'all broke dirty and dusty, and when y'all finally get some nutts come to Los Angeles so we can put that ass in locker with a tag on your bytch ass :ohlawd:
lol, LA nikkas overall are soft. There is the small pocket of nikkas that are in gangs.... the city is soft though.. and Pac was part thug part actor -- so LA was the perfect place for someone like him to get 'turned out'. and I'm not talking about tommy guns and Italians... I'm speaking on urban black ghettos - LA popularized the drive by. So just because LA gave fake ganstas a vehicle to make gang culture 'cool'.... that means 80 n 90 LA more gansta than 80 90 Detroit?? That's a joke, imo.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
lol i'm 28.. and the hoods in LA are some of the nicest in the nation. Due to globalization... and economies based around industry, there isn't even the framework that would make LA as grimy as Gary, IN or Flint or Baltimore... and fyi do some research.. Detroit nikkas helped create that trap culture in the South.

and the 'crack houses in LA and the entire culture was weak glamorized n p*ssyfied... drive bys, gang signs, and other random bs.

anyway, i can only debate ignorant shyt for short time... so I'm done w this conversation.

You obviously don't know wut tha fukk you talkin bout :heh: so it's best yo dumbass leave tha thread, cuz you coming with some made up facts

LA hoods looking nice has nothing to do with globalization, tha west side of south central has always had nice looking areas, tha east side of south central is more grimey looking, but that duznt mean shyt, a preppy lookin nikka will leave you on tha street leakin

tha culture wuz glamorized becuz LA nikkaz wuz making tha news nationwide going state to state, that's why tha media picked it up, LA spread that gangsterism way before TV and movies/music, do yah research clown

Last edited:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
lol, LA nikkas overall are soft. There is the small pocket of nikkas that are in gangs.... the city is soft though.. and Pac was part thug part actor -- so LA was the perfect place for someone like him to get 'turned out'. and I'm not talking about tommy guns and Italians... I'm speaking on urban black ghettos - LA popularized the drive by. So just because LA gave fake ganstas a vehicle to make gang culture 'cool'.... that means 80 n 90 LA more gansta than 80 90 Detroit?? That's a joke, imo.

Post tha murder rate in Flint in tha 80s and 90s and we can compare it to Compton so you can finally shut your dumb ass up

And Pac got murdered out here, along with BIG

meanwhile y'all got that white boy runnin around as y'all cities representative :umad:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
i thought it was common knowledge that the Jewish Defense League were the ones really callin the shots as far as Suge and alot of the higher tier shyt that goes on in the entertainment business period

the Jews and Muslims been playin the illest game of chess against each other for the longest :wow:

everybody else is just a chess piece :sadcam:

Interesting shyt...never knew that

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Lol.
Jay

He does my nikka lmao.
So he got put on Menace hood...unless Menace or other ftp nikkas with breezy.

0721ec20075211e3b67922000aaa047d_7.jpg

2a53e50efbef11e2a12822000a9f18f6_7.jpg

Yeah isn't that Wackstar from BWS? lol them nukkas be doing they thang, they put on like Jeezy song for the city they got Breezy on it..wow

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Lol he running with Games BWS homies these days.
Hence how he got to shoot video around Cedar block and the 60's.

Chris need to calm down, Jay aint gone have no problems, when your money that longgg.
He aint even gonna be in no position to get put in those problems.
Breezy better slow his roll. Game won't be there when nikkas actually roll up on him on some real street shyt.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post tha murder rate in Flint in tha 80s and 90s and we can compare it to Compton so you can finally shut your dumb ass up

And Pac got murdered out here, along with BIG

meanwhile y'all got that white boy runnin around as y'all cities representative :umad:

So.........LA won?