Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Breezy better slow his roll. Game won't be there when nikkas actually roll up on him on some real street shyt.

lol

So Breezy wanted street protection since him and Young Money/Drake bottle fight huh? Did he seem like drake/youngmoney punked him or some shyt?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Post tha murder rate in Flint in tha 80s and 90s and we can compare it to Compton so you can finally shut your dumb ass up

And Pac got murdered out here, along with BIG

meanwhile y'all got that white boy runnin around as y'all cities representative :umad:
em represents the detroit only in the minds of mainstream fakkits around the nation.
I noticed that you didn't say post the murder rate of Detroit in the 80's and 90's... lol.
and you should be happy that yall have pleasant suburb happyville looking 'hoods' out there.
fyi 2000+ la area = soft as hell. 80/90's LA nikkas woulda got their jerrycurls shot off coming to Detroit.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He should have talked with Ray J first before deciding to claim blood. Ray J did the same thing a decade ago and got his ass kicked repeatedly.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
em represents the detroit only in the minds of mainstream fakkits around the nation.
I noticed that you didn't say post the murder rate of Detroit in the 80's and 90's... lol.
and you should be happy that yall have pleasant suburb happyville looking 'hoods' out there.
fyi 2000+ la area = soft as hell. 80/90's LA nikkas woulda got their jerrycurls shot off coming to Detroit.
Why would I post detroits murder rate, you tha one coming in this thread talking that "my city is harder" shyt, prove it

all that other shyt you kickin is just talk
"Y'all soft, we harder" yadda yadda :snooze:

bottom line Detroit aint did wut LA nikkaz done, going city to city in tha 1980s, I know it's Crips out there in Gary, Indiana from LA that's still livin there and pushed work out there (89 Coast Crips) that's just off tha top of my head

I already posted tha article about LA nikkaz smashing on West Side Chicago having tha locals spooked, this wuz early 90s, nobody got they Jheri curl shot off, post some facts or shut yo goofy ass up

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why would I post detroits murder rate, you tha one coming in this thread talking that "my city is harder" shyt, prove it

all that other shyt you kickin is just talk
"Y'all soft, we harder" yadda yadda :snooze:

bottom line Detroit aint did wut LA nikkaz done, going city to city in tha 1980s, I know it's Crips out there in Gary, Indiana from LA that's still livin there and pushed work out there (89 Coast Crips) that's just off tha top of my head

I already posted tha article about LA nikkaz smashing on West Side Chicago having tha locals spooked, this wuz early 90s, nobody got they Jheri curl shot off, post some facts or shut yo goofy ass up
so now yall harder than chitown too??? In what fantasy world is LA streets harder than Chi and Detroit... your str8 foolin on here.

that weak ass crip blood shyt is just some lost nikka shyt after the bpp split and people had no direction- there are crips everywhere.. they are the hardest no where BUT la. in Detroit a crip would get laughed at and a crip would rep his street first and foremost.... , Are you retarded - You never heard about Detroit?

Like I said Jheri curl shot off.... dikkies pants shot off. And chucks stolen. Look at some documentaries on Netflix my dude if you wanna know how I was living as a kid cuz I'm not gonna say on here- but to clue u in... teenagers up here were pushing brand new benzs n shyt -- thanks to weak ass cities like LA and Atlanta that Thought they were hard. Yall might have started gansta rap... but it's like a blast from the past when I hear 2000 + rap and trap music... recycled ass stories from guess where.

Even CAC know... Forbes Magazine 2013 -
Violent crime rate: 2,137 per 100,000 residents
The Motor City tops the list of America's Most Dangerous Cities for the fourth straight year thanks to a stubborn problem mostly with gang-related violence. Violent crimes -- murder, rape, robbery and assault -- fell 10% last year but are still running five times the national average.

Stocken and Oakland aren't up there...

And in the 90's even places like Camden were harder than LA per population. 90's LA was only 90's LA cuz of central and south america. NTM it was NYC in the 90's, Detroit was called Murder city but it was NYC, and places Chicago. numbers do lie and paint a different pic sometimes... LA's media hyped up EVERY SINGLE murder and shooting in the 90's... LA had the interesting stories. LA had Freeway.. LA had that murder shyt. but la is nice overall, not grimy, not violent per capita and not hard at all. all the Movies were made about LA cuz of the glamorized actor thug life culture out there. aka not grimy. Freeway rr - well Detroit had like 4 of those and Chitown had like 2 or 3.. DC had 6. FYI another fact - Detroit was the first place that was hit w post-crack era + failed manufacturing industry --hungry complex. LA was never murder capital for a reason... you should be proud of that. IT's sorta like how Chi is painted as the worse place right now when it's not top 2... media is going nuts about it... the only dif between that and LA is.... LA plays it up and fakkitizes the shyt.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
so now yall harder than chitown too??? In what fantasy world is LA streets harder than Chi and Detroit... your str8 foolin on here.

that weak ass crip blood shyt is just some lost nikka shyt after the bpp split and people had no direction- there are crips everywhere.. they are the hardest no where BUT la. in Detroit a crip would get laughed at and a crip would rep his street first and foremost.... , Are you retarded - You never heard about Detroit?

Like I said Jheri curl shot off.... dikkies pants shot off. And chucks stolen. Look at some documentaries on Netflix my dude if you wanna know how I was living as a kid cuz I'm not gonna say on here- but to clue u in... teenagers up here were pushing brand new benzs n shyt -- thanks to weak ass cities like LA and Atlanta that Thought they were hard. Yall might have started gansta rap... but it's like a blast from the past when I hear 2000 + rap and trap music... recycled ass stories from guess where.

Even CAC know... Forbes Magazine 2013 -
Violent crime rate: 2,137 per 100,000 residents
The Motor City tops the list of America's Most Dangerous Cities for the fourth straight year thanks to a stubborn problem mostly with gang-related violence. Violent crimes -- murder, rape, robbery and assault -- fell 10% last year but are still running five times the national average.

Stocken and Oakland aren't up there...

And in the 90's even places like Camden were harder than LA per population. 90's LA was only 90's LA cuz of central and south america. NTM it was NYC in the 90's, Detroit was called Murder city but it was NYC, and places Chicago. numbers do lie and paint a different pic sometimes... LA's media hyped up EVERY SINGLE murder and shooting in the 90's... LA had the interesting stories. LA had Freeway.. LA had that murder shyt. but la is nice overall, not grimy, not violent per capita and not hard at all. all the Movies were made about LA cuz of the glamorized actor thug life culture out there. aka not grimy. Freeway rr - well Detroit had like 4 of those and Chitown had like 2 or 3.. DC had 6. FYI another fact - Detroit was the first place that was hit w post-crack era + failed manufacturing industry --hungry complex. LA was never murder capital for a reason... you should be proud of that. IT's sorta like how Chi is painted as the worse place right now when it's not top 2... media is going nuts about it... the only dif between that and LA is.... LA plays it up and fakkitizes the shyt.
Again no facts , just your personal limited perception, typical "my city is tha hardest"

there only one freeway nikka, I'm not leaking about hood kingpins that made millions, LA got a thousand of those, nikkaz wuz makin millions from they front lawn out here in tha 80s, it wuz done here first, we showed tha rest of y'all wut a crack rock wuz

You comparing a small city like Camden vs Los Angeles, compare Camden to Compton, they more equal size, I've seen a thousand of you nikkaz come with that "my city harder than LA, y'all just Hollywood, blazay blazay" I shut every one of y'all dummies down when it comes to tha facts, nikkaz love takin shots at tha big dog, but y'all can't fade Los Angeles, just a bunch of angry bitter nikkaz mad cuz they city can't do it like LA nikkaz :umad:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:laff: @ Stockton, that shyt ain't respected in Cali from tha bay or LA

just shows you going off modern day crime stats

I ain't talking overall crime, I'm talkin bout murder rates

LA is a huge city, a better comparison is South Central vs Detroit, thats black part of LA, you over here comparing Beverly Hills statistics with Detroit

ain't nothing Hollywood about South Central, don't get those 2 neighborhoods confused and keep yo ass in tha tourist spots watchin Hollywood movies about LA from yo couch