Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A second and burgeoning "pipeline" leads to Los Angeles and the "Crips" streetgang. Evidence of involvement by Los- Angeles based gangs on Chicago's Westside is continually being gathered by Chicago police and paramedics. On at least two occasions weapons and explosives have been confiscated, that supposedly belong to members of the now infamous California gang.

For example, a November 4th, 1991 "raid" on a garage in the 1400 block of So. Ridgeway Ave. resulted the in the confiscation of Seven (7) military fragmentation hand grenades, three (3) Soviet "AK-47" Assault rifles, one (1) Soviet "SKS" Assault rifle, one (1) British "Sten" Machinegun, one (1) Ruger Semi-auto carbine, several 9mm and .45 caliber pistols, and hundreds of rounds of ammunition. A burglary suspect that voluntarily helped to locate the weapons is quoted as saying that the weapons belonged to a member of the L.A. "Crips" street gang.
Reports have also been recieved that members of the "Crips" are said have formed an temporary alliance with members of at least two factions of the Westside Chicago "Vice Lords" street gang. The alliance is said to have involved the outright distribution of large quantities of drugs and the trading of guns for drugs. The "Vice Lords" are said to control much of the drug traffic on the Westside and are thought to expanding into other areas of the country. Reportedly there are Chicago connected "chapters" of the Vice Lords in such unlikely places as Green Bay, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa.

Due to a desire for expansion by both the Chicago and L.A. gangs into untapped drug markets, a reputable crime analyst who has requested anonymity, says that in some ways the linking of the "Crips" and "Vice-Lords" is "an evil natural". He said, "They both are in it for the money... and in Chicago, the Vice Lords already control much of the traffic on the Westside". "They either have to form some sort of strategic alliance or fight each other for each block and street corner", he continued.

"If they combine forces, the `Vice Lords' obtain vast quantities of drugs and exotic weaponry, and the "Crips' are afforded the protection that they need to operate in a `hostile' environment", he continued. "In the case of any out-of-state expansion their combining resources makes good business sense because, together, there is often no one with the power to fight the two of them... in the smaller towns that they are now invading", he told EmergencyNet NEWS.

"Presently, the violent struggles are about determining who gets what share of what territory and how the `spoils' will be distributed", the veteran reviewer said. "There are also several groups that do not want to form any sort of alliance and are protecting their `turf' with automatic weapons and explosives... the large numbers of dead and wounded in recent months are the results of this resistance", the analyst concluded.

An informed drug enforcement agent say that there is also evidence of the "Crips" attempting to also gain a foothold on parts of Chicago's Southside. Recent reports have been received that suggest that members of the "Crips" have been linked with selling drugs and guns in the vicinity of the Chicago Housing Authority's Robert Taylor Homes.
Another report indicates that members of the "Crips" are thought to be fighting with members of both the "Black Disciples" and the "Gangster Disciples" in order to further drug distribution networks in the Chicago Housing Authority projects.
There is a definite difference between the two Chicago groups, and they also frequently shoot at each other for control of the "valuable" drug territories in the South State Street corridor.

Somebody probably already beat me to it, and I ain't going through all the pages in this thread, but...........

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
you are trying Xtraz2 hard to prove LA isn't softer than baby shyt.

Anyone from any northern urban city will tell you different. And I'm just dead at you even speaking about Detroit. There is Detroit.

.......Then the other cities can discuss who's a grimy city after that.
:laff: @ no facts again :umad:

"them brothers is from LA-LA land...you know... out West". "They's bad boys...that group...they kill you soon as look at you", he concluded.
:ufdup:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Xtraz2

LA , lol

if you want LA to be know for being hard or tough then.... I'll give u that shyt... I guess the soft ass Angelenos are the hardest population. There are you happy with that??

South Central had become a byword for urban decay, its bad reputation spread by movies such as Colors, South Central, Menace II Society, Poetic Justice, Tales from the Hood, Friday, and in particular, South Central native John Singleton's Boyz n the Hood. Even more recent films such as Baby Boy, Training Day, Harsh Times, Dirty, Gridiron Gang, Waist Deep, Belly 2: Millionaire Boyz Club, Street Kings and End of Watch, including drama series such as Southland, Law & Order: LA and The Closer continue the poor image. The rap group N.W.A.'s album Straight Outta Compton and the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas also popularized South Central's bad image, with upcoming Grand Theft Auto V also expected to do so.

That shyt is fake. Chitown, Balitmore, DC, Gary - all harder than LA.. LA just has the largest population of fake thugs.

2010 - LA had a population of more than 3 million... and had around 200 something murders. Detroit has 900K people and was over 300 with more assaults, attempted murders, stabbings, robbery and overall violent crime than LA and nearly more than the entire metro of LA.

Big ASS SOFT ass LA is averaging over 500% violent crimes every year.... Detroit 3 x smaller is averaging more than 2000% per year. The toughest neighborhoods in LA look nice compared to the hoods in DC or Chitown.

There are 5 pockets and sections of Detroit that are worse than the mid East.. and nikka i been to Iraq and Afghanistan for years.

So you should chill out with all this LA shyt........... "like whaaaa" yall nikkas invented dancing thugs... Detroit invented burning bodies up in Trunks so we can keep that murder rate low enough that the National Guard won't step in... fho.

Last edited:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
@Xtraz2

LA , lol

if you want LA to be know for being hard or tough then.... I'll give u that shyt... I guess the soft ass Angelenos are the hardest population. There are you happy with that??

That shyt is fake. Chitown, Balitmore, DC, Gary - all harder than LA.. LA just has the largest population of fake thugs.

2010 - LA had a population of more than 3 million... and had around 200 something murders. Detroit has 900K people and was over 300 with more assaults, attempted murders, stabbings, robbery and overall violent crime than LA and nearly more than the entire metro of LA.

Big ASS SOFT ass LA is averaging over 500% violent crimes every year.... Detroit 3 x smaller is averaging more than 2000% per year. The toughest neighborhoods in LA look nice compared to the hoods in DC or Chitown.

There are 5 pockets and sections of Detroit that are worse than the mid East.. and nikka i been to Iraq and Afghanistan for years.

So you should chill out with all this LA shyt........... "like whaaaa" yall nikkas invented dancing thugs... Detroit invented burning bodies up in Trunks so we can keep that murder rate low enough that the National Guard won't step in... fho.

:laff: @ that lame ass quote about LA movies like that supposed to mean something :dead:

you comparing a city way bigger than detroit that has a lot more nice areas, Los Angeles is a huge world reknowned city, like i said compare South Central with Detroit, not tha whole Los Angeles, and i'm not talkin about crime i'm talkin about murders, nobody cares that ya'll is petty thieves and rapists

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:laff: @ that lame ass quote about LA movies like that supposed to mean something :dead:

you comparing a city way bigger than detroit that has a lot more nice areas, Los Angeles is a huge world reknowned city, like i said compare South Central with Detroit, not tha whole Los Angeles, and i'm not talkin about crime i'm talkin about murders, nobody cares that ya'll is petty thieves and rapists
murders, higher in Detroit per population... even if you only include South Central breh.

california has 21 of the top 100 safest cities... lol. MI has 1. LA has more good areas than bad areas.. and even some of the bad areas are only bad because of homeless communities. Detroit has areas that would have a nikka like you shocked. You really don't have a clue.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, i thought we was talking about c breezy and his rapid decent from pop-ULAR music superstar to bobby brown, gangbanging status...now it's which city's harder?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
murders, higher in Detroit per population... even if you only include South Central breh.

california has 21 of the top 100 safest cities... lol. MI has 1. LA has more good areas than bad areas.. and even some of the bad areas are only bad because of homeless communities. Detroit has areas that would have a nikka like you shocked. You really don't have a clue.
i been to detroit, i wuzn't shocked by anything, your a weirdo thats probably not even from tha hood tha way you talking sounds like a kid who listened to too much rap music

South Central has a higher murder rate than Detroit, tha only homeless community is Skid Row, and thats in downtown LA, not in south central

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i been to detroit, i wuzn't shocked by anything, your a weirdo thats probably not even from tha hood tha way you talking sounds like a kid who listened to too much rap music

South Central has a higher murder rate than Detroit
don't catch feelings. it's not possible for any hood in LA to be harder than the hood I grew up in, one of the hardest in the 80 n 90's.. I left went to college n military.. came back...
yup, same shyt.

nikka you sound just like a typical LA nikka. Proud to sound like an ignorant ass nikka. Don't understand crime statistics or any report that I posted so there really isn't any point in debating with you about this shyt. Just know my own neighborhood, where we still own the house (rent that bytch out tho :whew:) is harder than any hood in LA and it's not even the hardest spot in Detroit. Take any part of Detroit.. and LA. 50 bodies per 100k > 7 Bodies per 100K.

Are you retarded or something ? Your should never in your posting career talk this tough LA movie dancing thug jeury curl BS with a nikka from Detroit. Better off talking with a DC or Chi nikka - but you'll still lose that shyt too.

this my last comment on it, say what u want. -- peace.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
don't catch feelings. it's not possible for any hood in LA to be harder than the hood I grew up in, one of the hardest in the 80 n 90's.. I left went to college n military.. came back...
yup, same shyt.

nikka you sound just like a typical LA nikka. Proud to sound like an ignorant ass nikka. Don't understand crime statistics or any report that I posted so there really isn't any point in debating with you about this shyt. Just know my own neighborhood, where we still own the house (rent that bytch out tho :whew:) is harder than any hood in LA and it's not even the hardest spot in Detroit. Take any part of Detroit.. and LA. 50 bodies per 100k > 7 Bodies per 100K.

Are you retarded or something ? Your should never in your posting career talk this tough LA movie dancing thug jeury curl BS with a nikka from Detroit. Better off talking with a DC or Chi nikka - but you'll still lose that shyt too.

:whew:

That ether :wow:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
yup, same shyt.

Compton had more than 50 bodies per 100k , so you lose :umad:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post tha murder rate in Flint in tha 80s and 90s and we can compare it to Compton so you can finally shut your dumb ass up

And Pac got murdered out here, along with BIG

meanwhile y'all got that white boy runnin around as y'all cities representative :umad:

Uhh....Pac was murdered in Nevada, a whole different state.