Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They could always tear down their white hero's...

But we KNOW they won't do that .. they just sit back and watch us help them tear ours down

Whole list of white LEGENDS that are documented pedos

How long till we see a doc on any of them :jbhmm:
There have been articles about David Bowie being a pedophile after he died. Gen Xers and older tend to ignore it but white female millennials and younger got know problem pointing out white celebrity pedophiles

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Leo gets criticized all the time for going after young women

Jeter. Im not sure where youre going with that considering it also goes against your point but yeah, we can move on lol

And Hugh Hefner is dead. Kinda hard to build a case on him. Guarantee he'd be weinstein status if he was still breathing though

The irony is that epstein is worse than all of them but is dead under some sketchy circumstances. Yet yall wanna flap your faux pro black cape for a bunch of rich degenerates who will mostly receive a slap on the wrist :snoop:

Cause for every r kelly or diddy there's dozens of black artists doing horrible shyt that won't go to court. Understand r kelly was known to be on camera pissing on a little girl and still had over 20 years of career left :dahell:

So really what are you guys saying? There's a conspiracy to take down rich black men but it takes decades to pull off and only targets a few.

Cause why isn't Russell Simmons being extradited?

Why isn't someone Obama being accused? Instead it's always entertainers. In fact, the richest black man in the country isn't an entertainer and has no allegations :jbhmm:
Russ in a country that can’t be extradited.

Again hue still looked at as god

Leo ain’t got no docs bout him

Jeter is part black but definitely on the :mjpls:side of things.

But we keep getting 12 part series docs and shyt on black men.

Bill Cosby went to jail on bullshyt tbh

fukk r Kelly bout 3/4 of the docs on talking bout random adult black women he had doing stupid shyt

fukk Chris also, charge them and stop this bs trying to big time profit off making black men the face of rape and stuff

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You do realize that's only relevant in court :comeon:

Public opinion doesn't have to assume innocent. Namely when there's clearly evidence of guilt

If we know Chris brown has already physically abused and harassed women, is it really farfetched to think a new allegation against him has a high chance of being true?
no because after the Rhianna incident he's been accused many times and it turned out to be bullshyt so if we assume that a million charges is proof of guilt then can't a million proven false cases give him the benefit of the doubt?

Homie has a million fake ass charges on him remember that time he alledgeldy held hoes hostage have a 3 day rape fest but it turned out to be untrue?

Let's say hes a terrible person if that's the case he knows how to avoid getting hemmed up.

Frankly the meet n greets is amazing. He charges hoes for shyt they used to get for free.

Tickets cost a grip and if a chick was cute she got a backstage pass maybe she had to give up throat but no money, now hoes are being straight charged for saying hellp.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There have been articles about David Bowie being a pedophile after he died. Gen Xers and older tend to ignore it but white female millennials and younger got know problem pointing out white celebrity pedophiles
where's the convictions? Hell where's the cancellations?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Too late for Bowie but recently Danny Masterson got thrown in prison and Ashton Kutcher caught some strays for defending him.
Before that Armie Hammer got cancelled and had an Surviving R Kelly type documentary made of him
Nah breh

You're not supposed to actually answer their question. How else are they gonna reach their predetermined conclusion :martin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Russ in a country that can’t be extradited.

Again hue still looked at as god

Leo ain’t got no docs bout him

Jeter is part black but definitely on the :mjpls:side of things.

But we keep getting 12 part series docs and shyt on black men.

Bill Cosby went to jail on bullshyt tbh

fukk r Kelly bout 3/4 of the docs on talking bout random adult black women he had doing stupid shyt

fukk Chris also, charge them and stop this bs trying to big time profit off making black men the face of rape and stuff
What would a Leo doc be about? Has anyone made any accusations against him?

Cosby went to jail because his testimony from a civil case, where he admitted during a deposition to giving women drugs and engaging in sexual encounters, was improperly used in a criminal case. That conviction was ultimately overturned.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why are they bringing up the Rihanna incident when we all know what happened, and both parties seemed to move on. Secondly, this new "accuser" went to a film career instead of the police :stopitslime:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh

You're not supposed to actually answer their question. How else are they gonna reach their predetermined conclusion :martin:
Here's the deal if nikkas get weird charges believe me nikkas will be held super accountable.

I didn't do shyt and I got punished.

There's enough innocent Black Men to make me look at the justice system funny they just killed a brother believed by many to be innocent.

If these hoes want to have fake outrage over people that they power went told to do so that's on them.

Chris Brown never made a dollar off of me so I'm not invested but neither am I gonna organize a day of celebration over his possible downfall.