Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Also to people saying " They got Harvey Weinstein and he's white"

Harvey Weinstein was NEVER anyone's idol/hero or important to any community outside of scummy ass Hollywood...Most of the general public didn't look up to him and or barely even knew who he was.

It's not the same as Micheal Jackson, or Bill Cosby

White folks would/will NEVER go after their actual ICONS the way we do ours
thread/
there's nothing else to discuss:manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I don't blame nobody but u weak ass nikkaz.
Y'all the ones that make it ok but always agreeing with these allegations. And posting the stupid sht.
If men just put their foot down and stop letting them do this stuff. Then it would stop.
Cause it's ridiculous.

Y'all make Summer jam threads like the sht is funny. And gonna back and forth trying to sound more righteous then the last sucka..
Smh corny ass nikkaz

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Also to people saying " They got Harvey Weinstein and he's white"

Harvey Weinstein was NEVER anyone's idol/hero or important to any community outside of scummy ass Hollywood...Most of the general public didn't look up to him and or barely even knew who he was.

It's not the same as Micheal Jackson, or Bill Cosby

White folks would/will NEVER go after their actual ICONS the way we do ours
This is a dumb take cause it actually means more dor weinstein go go down considering he's way more powerful than mj or Cosby :skip:

I do agree that they protect their icons considering the john Wayne's, sean Connery's, and Donald trump's of the world

However, that's mainly from scrutiny. Can't keep em out that cell forever. Word to Danny Masterson :bryan:

Plus, we should go after icons if they've committed heinous crimes :dahell:

I dont understand what else you want people to do if not protect nikkas like diddy and r kelly

Which say we do. Then what?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This about to be some bullshyt. They mentioned the rape accusation knowing damn well that shyt was false. They gonna talk about the rihanna situation knowing damn well she hit him first and forgave him publicly soon after. Dude probably got anger issues but they gonna paint this man like he’s a complete menace to women and just goes around knocking them out smh

What's crazy is info about the Rihanna situation has been out for years but people still try to use it against him.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
because innocent until proven guilty???

I got charged with Rape case was dismissed, Famous nikka gets charged career done.

Chris has the means to sue with the best California lawyers money can buy. If he doesn’t sue, that means he did it. Open and shut

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall nikkas make me SICK

I'm not about to keep explaining how what I'm saying is NOT taking up for Diddy or anyone else.

You disgust me tho because you don't realize how harmful this view many of you have taken is continuing the STATUS QUO.

Calling out the BS unfairness in the system is NOT taking up for anyone .it's calling out BLATANT BS

It feels like a lot of Black folks get WAY MORE uncomfortable or passive when it comes to calling out white men than they do when they get the pitchforks out for one of there own

I'ma go ahead and put you on ignore tho so good day

I care more about Blacks victimizing Blacks than whites victimizing their own. Period. It’s hard to get me to care about what white peoples do. And Chris Brown said he’s “native”, so yall defending someone that’s not even your own