Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why are they bringing up the Rihanna incident when we all know what happened, and both parties seemed to move on. Secondly, this new "accuser" went to a film career instead of the police :stopitslime:
because she couldn't even secure a real lawyer for her bullshyt.

So they try to embarass him and hopes that some shyster will take the case and he settles.

Problem with that is Chris is already shadow cancelled so he won't settle to keep his "good name"

People forget that Lil Rod's suit had UA chicks the bytches he named where adult strippers at the Booby Trap

Suit so sloppy its unreal but the Cassie train was rolling so people jumped in as did the FEDS.

Daps
This about to be some bullshyt. They mentioned the rape accusation knowing damn well that shyt was false. They gonna talk about the rihanna situation knowing damn well she hit him first and forgave him publicly soon after. Dude probably got anger issues but they gonna paint this man like he’s a complete menace to women and just goes around knocking them out smh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Now I won’t be able to listen to breezy anymore .. and diddy.. Kelly…can’t listen to Yeezy ….can’t watch Cosby. :mjcry: killed off my childhood one by one
nikka fukk the fake virtue signaling you think these hoes ain't listening to Feelin' on yo booty?

The Cosby case is crazy the fact that he didn't sue the state to the stone age must mean a deal was made.

I'll admit it was a reach but since he went home and sat down it just seemed like a way to take a few hundred million from him and make him officially retire.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Here's the deal if nikkas get weird charges believe me nikkas will be held super accountable.

I didn't do shyt and I got punished.

There's enough innocent Black Men to make me look at the justice system funny they just killed a brother believed by many to be innocent.

If these hoes want to have fake outrage over people that they power went told to do so that's on them.

Chris Brown never made a dollar off of me so I'm not invested but neither am I gonna organize a day of celebration over his possible downfall.
Right message but wrong people to die on the hill for

No charges been filed anyway. Literally just a documentary announced that primarily will feature info we already know :beli:

Meanwhile actual victim of the justice system don't even get a shout out :unimpressed:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Right message but wrong people to die on the hill for

No charges been filed anyway. Literally just a documentary announced that primarily will feature info we already know :beli:

Meanwhile actual victim of the justice system don't even get a shout out :unimpressed:
Key words.

No need to get excited.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly
he beat up a tier 1 female celeb close to death and still has a thriving music career

people are acting like he is Jonathan Majors playing marvel roles
Close to death? I don’t remember It being that bad didn’t he slap or punch her a couple times?

but yeah everyone knows he’s a piece of shyt already. People already made their mind up on him and his defenders still gonna defend him not sure the point of this one.