Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

fundz

Pro
Daps
If Drake dont respond, idk what to think about this rap shyt anymore.

He won't. Few subliminals maybe but that'll be it. Let's not forget Common, an actual rapper, failed miserably at baiting him just months back...

Ain't gotta love it but you gotta respect it...."Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it"....."In this game you only lose when you fight back"...both some of the most effective formulas for sustained success in rap today

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yall got Drizzy fukked up though. That nikka was probably in the dark lighting some candles about to prepare a bubble bath when he heard this track and snapped. You think you going to fukk up his bubble bath time and get away with it? He about to deploy the goons on this nikka

OWLS ON YA fukkING HEAD nikka
O7dxC.jpg

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
I aint even listen, so beat them hoes down chris brown had a better verse than game

Ima give this sh1t a listn

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Yoo.. :ohhh:

I'm listening to this right now from a different link thinking it was a simple Game freestyle until I heard Chris Brown on it, he wasn't even mentioned :wtf:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Chris brown and drake are 2 b1tch ass n1ggaz

Neither one is harder than the other

Both soft as church music

These n1ggaz is fightinover rhianna just like drake and common was bout serena

Only pu$$y ass n1ggaz fight over hoes errbody done had already

^^^^ lowkey tho cb woulf beat a lot of cats down. I'm not sayin he would beat me tho. I would give cb the edge over drake in a fight

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Yall got Drizzy fukked up though. That nikka was probably in the dark lighting some candles about to prepare a bubble bath when he heard this track and snapped. You think you going to fukk up his bubble bath time and get away with it? He about to deploy the goons on this nikka

OWLS ON YA fukkING HEAD nikka
O7dxC.jpg

Drake isn't going to say shyt.:umad:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only did Chris Brown murder Game on this remix, he came up with a better diss against Drake than Common did. :what::snoop: