Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
verse was iiight, can't believe he took it 2 wax though...and challenged him to the 1 on 1:obama:

Let's be real though Drake can rap circles around Breezy and once he drop that first wife beater bar the battle is over...should be an easy win for Drake.

I don't even fukk with Drake like that but real is real, this is how the nikka makes his living....its like if Breezy challenged him to a dance off Drake wouldn't stand a chance. I doubt Aubrey will respond though, maybe a slick line or 2 indirectly on a feature that's more his lane.

Oh so u sayin Drake calls him a woman beater and breezy wil call him an overly emotional Mr sloppy seconds.... who wins in ur opinion?:beli:

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m4swp2SMoO1qfu4oao1_500.gif

Expect a Pusha T x Chris Breezy track to drop soon

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You stupid yo:pacspit:

He didn't say shyt back to Common, what makes you think he'll say something to Chris?
Drizzy has been trying to reason with these rap nikkas. They really got this dude fukked up thinking he wont :dead: em on site. He about to run up on Breezy and make him repent for his evil ways.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
this is hiphop of 2012 you idiots

2 soft ass r&b sangas actin "tuff" so they can appeal their "bad boy" image to the bytches.

by bithes i mean 15 year old girls and forum idiots.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
let this be a lesson to other rappers, getting on a track with a big name that you know is gonna be a big deal is only a good idea if you body him on the track. all game did on here was get bodied by chris brown, nobody cares about his verse, they probably fast forward to chris.