Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:damn: Chris came with it, they could have placed it on the beat better tho, that beat dropped kinds fukked with the flow of it

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ahhh. Forgot about that. Edited. Still can't understand why only one person has the balls to diss someone who cries about tuna sandwiches. lol.

It ain't about balls, it's about the politics of self-preservation. People don't want to go at a wildly popular rapper and run the risk of getting blackballed or shut out by people in the industry, label execs, rappers, promoters, DJ's producers, etc. who are allied with with that person and have a vested interest in their success.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I think I figured it out... there was already a g.o.o.d. music freestyle over I Don't Like with Jadakiss, and Game and Chris Brown just jumped on it?.. maybe.. fukk it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont get caught up in picking sides and forget whats important, chris brown said he wants to shoot fives, he wants the fade, how can you not respect that? i think son would beat the juice outta Drake, this needs to happen. of course Drake dont want that though :youngsabo:

smh @ this making me finally go listen to the original song. iovine gave this kid a 5 million dollar deal? yikes. thats that sh!t i dont like

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As sumbody with thick eyebrows I didn't respect certain lines on this...but its still comedy:laff: Drake probaly will murder this dude but he rnb and has nuthin to lose respect wise....drake might lose his female fanbase fukin wit CB lol

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I did not listen but bytch brown is dissing nikkas :wtf:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Dissed his eyebrows?

He should hit him wit a mixed n1gga joke. Oh yeah...chris brown momma a mixed b1tch