jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Chris brown and drake are 2 b1tch ass n1ggaz

Neither one is harder than the other

Both soft as church music

These n1ggaz is fightinover rhianna just like drake and common was bout serena

Only pu$$y ass n1ggaz fight over hoes errbody done had already

Sounds like Drake is stealing nikka's women and they're getting mad. :youngsabo:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
verse was iiight, can't believe he took it 2 wax though...and challenged him to the 1 on 1:obama:

Let's be real though Drake can rap circles around Breezy and once he drop that first wife beater bar the battle is over...should be an easy win for Drake.

I don't even fukk with Drake like that but real is real, this is how the nikka makes his living....its like if Breezy challenged him to a dance off Drake wouldn't stand a chance. I doubt Aubrey will respond though, maybe a slick line or 2 indirectly on a feature that's more his lane.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
what does Drake gain from dissin Chris Brown? ya'll are gonna call him a bytch and all type of shyt anyways so whats the point. if Drake responds like ya'll want him to do ya'll gon be "oh Drake can respond to a pop/r&b singer but when Pusher T and Comm say somethin he stays quiet. what a bytch." if Drake says lets fight ya'll gon be "Drake fightin over Rihanna. everybody smashed her, this nikka is a simp. what a bytch" Drake can't win for dissin Chris Brown. i wanna see a rap beef like everybody else but Drake vs. Chris Brown :childplease: gtfoh. lets be honest.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno why the industry turned vegan. Im bettin beef will breath life back into hip hop. Seeing how dissin ppl is a main compnent

Lol @ breezy talkin directly. A dancin singer being more brolic than th rest of the mainstream rappers. Damn i miss the aggresiveness/hunger.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
verse was iiight, can't believe he took it 2 wax though...and challenged him to the 1 on 1:obama:

Let's be real though Drake can rap circles around Breezy and once he drop that first wife beater bar the battle is over...should be an easy win for Drake.

I don't even fukk with Drake like that but real is real, this is how the nikka makes his living....its like if Breezy challenged him to a dance off Drake wouldn't stand a chance. I doubt Aubrey will respond though, maybe a slick line or 2 indirectly on a feature that's more his lane.

So how can u be a good battle rapper when u dont even battle rap?i wish yall saw the more legit beefs when i was younger. This is like schoolyard sh1t.