Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

Daps
Oh so u sayin Drake calls him a woman beater and breezy wil call him an overly emotional Mr sloppy seconds.... who wins in ur opinion?:beli:

Sad to say...but a lot of Men put hands on they women before. So a lot of people wont hold that against Chris.

I aint never put hands on no female though. :ld:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Im not quite sure why but I am interested in a singer beef. KTD said it best, I find it hilarious that Chris Brown of all people is the one going at dood while a bunch of other rappers are p*ssy footing around.

Competition to make bigger and better records is good for the rest of us who enjoy mainstream Hip Hop/R&B

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't about balls, it's about the politics of self-preservation. People don't want to go at a wildly popular rapper and run the risk of getting blackballed or shut out by people in the industry, label execs, rappers, promoters, DJ's producers, etc. who are allied with with that person and have a vested interest in their success.

Sad but true.. This fakkit shyt here is what killed the competition aspect of rap. When the stans got involved and want to play cheerleader instead of being fans and actually being nutrual in judging who had the better records

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, lets be real tho ... if it came to a battle of bars, Drake would easily win this. Drake is actually nice with the pen. :yeshrug:
I can just picture Drake over some soft mellow beat like Marvin's Room dissing Chris while singing to the ladies how he would be the man that Chris never was.

"fukk that nikka, his name Chris Brown
I know you remember how we used to get down" :lawd:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
its always the same response from yall: "what does Drake gain from dissin Luda? what does Drake gain from dissin Common? what does Drake gain from dissin Pusha? what does Drake gain from dissin Chris?"

who gives a fukk what he would gain? who gives a fukk why they dissin? the shyts entertaining. why yall worried about what Drake may gain or lose by battling? everybody tryna be so calculated makes the game stale.

and you know he prolly gonna drop a little sublim and yall gonna be on some, "Oh he bodied that nikka, drake is untouchable, battle over, drake won" shyt. Drake already won either way in yall books so why you worried?

and as for "Stay Schemin", that shyt was weak, the only line anyone remember from that shyt was the Vanessa Bryant diss. i personally think drake is capable of writting a good diss track, but he just doesn't for whatever reason, he just backs down. he probably could rap circles around chris brown, but based on past history, i just dont think he will ever go at anyone directly ever (which basically makes him a p*ssy, but i know yall on some "he a boss" shyt, so go head)

:snoop: this long post for what. you act like i was lyin about somethin. you gettin me confused im not one of these Drake dikkriders fam. when i say Drake don't gain nothin from battlin Chris fukkin Brown i mean in hiphop forums, where everybody hates YMCMB, Drake wont win it. i see post here that want Drake to respond but if he would they would say "Drake is a bytch for not sayin nothin bout Common/Luda/Pusha but would say somethin to Chris fukkin Brown" or nikkaz sayin Drake should fight Chris fukkin Brown but if he would they would say "Drake is a bytch for fightin over Rihanna. what a simp." tell me nikkaz wont say that. i wished he would've said somethin bout Common/Pusha/Luda but not Chris fukkin Brown. i want to see a rap battle like everybody else but Drake vs. Chris fukkin Brown over Rihanna is not what i want to see. you dont read my post so dont go puttin words in my mouth fam. Drake said "its whatever if somebody wants to make it a thing" so imma wait till somebody else besides the little nikka that came out when i was in 10th grade singin " let me see if you can run it run it" or "i don't know your name but excuse me miss" disses him. shyt is easily the softest beef of all time.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i hope drizzy doesnt release a corny freestyle over somebody beat but instead goes the stay schemin route and turns a few diss bars into a club banger that chris brown has to hear everytime he goes to a club :dead: ...if he does that, he automatically gets the crown

This is Genius...

Imagine if Nas had put out "Ether" as a Single with a Music Video & everything... :krs: