Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Drake is from the Hov school of beef, where he doesn't respond to real MC's who can hurt him. So you know he def gonna respond here.

Girl, back that CAC up

Working for some CAC yeah
Daps
We went from "bytch in Yoo", "Dre Day", "2nd Round KO", "Ether", "Takeover" to this?

TO THIS BREHS?

An RnB woman beater and a Canadian child star battling?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD TAKE ME FROM THIS PLANET

sanford01.jpg

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
i hope drizzy doesnt release a corny freestyle over somebody beat but instead goes the stay schemin route and turns a few diss bars into a club banger that chris brown has to hear everytime he goes to a club :dead: ...if he does that, he automatically gets the crown

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
lets pull breezys skirt up, this dude:

beats up women
dances with other men
just dropped a bullshyt album
wants to be but will never be Usher
is an industry dikk rider like fat joe and game
trys to rap but SUCKS
was scared to do time in jail
i can go on forever.
DRAKE SIC EM!

:umad:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Its sad that these days it takes a R&B singer to say names and talk tough. Glad people goin at drake atleast instead of dikkriding all day lol. Eversince this hipster movement took over melted recesses been runnin the rap game. What happened to sayin names. Like I respect sublimes leading up to a beef then finally sayin names ie Jay & Nas. But I wanna leave this era and return in some years or atleast go back 10. nikkas was sayin names goin in and collaboratin makin heat. I gotta search the net for good music thats not even recognized anywhere else until they get a big as major label push and still dont sell lol. It is wat it is im in my own world anyway. Hurray Chris Beezy lmao Thats wats hot in 2012 :snoop:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
So how can u be a good battle rapper when u dont even battle rap?i wish yall saw the more legit beefs when i was younger. This is like schoolyard sh1t.
I didnt say he was a good battle rapper. i just said that he is a rapper and Breezy aint so this should be light work if he responds.

As much as people hate to admit (myself included) Drake is one of the better rappers of these new guys. I dont think he will respond so this is all much 2 do about nothing.

Side Bar: My money is on Breezy in the fair 1.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh so u sayin Drake calls him a woman beater and breezy wil call him an overly emotional Mr sloppy seconds.... who wins in ur opinion?:beli:
If those are the topics of the supposed battle raps then I would say Drake wins. IM sure a case can be made for Breezy being over emotional aswell, he stay with Rih Rih on the brain. Didn't all of this start with Drake sending him a note stating "IM fukking the love of your life deal with it"?

Look please dont paint me as the Drake defender because IM not! I dont really fukk with Drakes music, Im saying if the shyt comes down to rhymes I dont see how Drake doesn't win. Drake is a rapper Breezy aint.

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
the winner of this battle is gonna be determined by whoever gets rhianna on the hook of their diss first.

drizzy got this though.. :heh:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
This is interesting................for girls and homosexuals. We have an attention whore, overrated woman beating R&B singer dissing the softest rapper in the game over a girl whom the woman beater beat up and the soft rapper got played by. Chris Brown's album just dropped too.....sounds like the classic diss record for more album sales routine. Drake shouldnt even respond.