Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not only did Chris Brown murder Game on this remix, he came up with a better diss against Drake than Common did. :what::snoop:

Face it this is CB's

tumblr_m0324mMQdO1rqcoojo1_100.gif

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
why are these nikkas fighting over that hoe rhianna?

she probably already fukked a dozen nikkas since the last time she fukked with them.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
why are these nikkas fighting over that hoe rhianna?

she probably already fukked a dozen nikkas since the last time she fukked with them.

I think Chris prolly dont' like how right after the shyt went down Drake was tryna spit game at her. Prolly was simping on some "baby, I'd never lay hands on you like that punk" type shyt.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
it still wont matter damn i miss the old days where dudes who had beef would meet up at awards shows that was the only reason people watched those shows fukk this soft ass new generation they gone have to cross paths sooner or later lets see who hand game is good as they run they mouth

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
lets pull breezys skirt up, this dude:

beats up women
dances with other men
just dropped a bullshyt album
wants to be but will never be Usher
is an industry dikk rider like fat joe and game
trys to rap but SUCKS
was scared to do time in jail
i can go on forever.
DRAKE SIC EM!

dances with other men ? :aicmon: stop it so mj , usher is gay to ?
Fame is a classic
his raps have been quite good :usure:

was scared to do jailtime? if u got lawyers that can get u community service instead of jail time whos not gonna take that ? dumb fukk u would go to jail instead of doing community service to prove how hard u were? dumb nikka :beli:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does Drake gain from dissin Chris Brown? ya'll are gonna call him a bytch and all type of shyt anyways so whats the point. if Drake responds like ya'll want him to do ya'll gon be "oh Drake can respond to a pop/r&b singer but when Pusher T and Comm say somethin he stays quiet. what a bytch." if Drake says lets fight ya'll gon be "Drake fightin over Rihanna. everybody smashed her, this nikka is a simp. what a bytch" Drake can't win for dissin Chris Brown. i wanna see a rap beef like everybody else but Drake vs. Chris Brown :childplease: gtfoh. lets be honest.

its always the same response from yall: "what does Drake gain from dissin Luda? what does Drake gain from dissin Common? what does Drake gain from dissin Pusha? what does Drake gain from dissin Chris?"

who gives a fukk what he would gain? who gives a fukk why they dissin? the shyts entertaining. why yall worried about what Drake may gain or lose by battling? everybody tryna be so calculated makes the game stale.

and you know he prolly gonna drop a little sublim and yall gonna be on some, "Oh he bodied that nikka, drake is untouchable, battle over, drake won" shyt. Drake already won either way in yall books so why you worried?

and as for "Stay Schemin", that shyt was weak, the only line anyone remember from that shyt was the Vanessa Bryant diss. i personally think drake is capable of writting a good diss track, but he just doesn't for whatever reason, he just backs down. he probably could rap circles around chris brown, but based on past history, i just dont think he will ever go at anyone directly ever (which basically makes him a p*ssy, but i know yall on some "he a boss" shyt, so go head)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As hard as Breezy went in, no one has ever had as big an opportunity to annihilate him as Drake does now. If he doesn't respond with a track that loops up that Kanye soundbite "but i never hit a woman, never in my life" and shytting on him for his last album then he missed a HUGE chance.