Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"They throwing bottles im throwing models"
I bet son pushing was bytches the fuk out the way when them bottles started gettin thrown..lmao i can jus imagine

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
lets pull breezys skirt up, this dude:

beats up women
dances with other men
just dropped a bullshyt album
wants to be but will never be Usher
is an industry dikk rider like fat joe and game
trys to rap but SUCKS
was scared to do time in jail
i can go on forever.
DRAKE SIC EM!

:umad:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Can't believe y'all schmucks excited over these 2 waffle colored feminine nikkas.......it's actually pretty amazing how them homonati control your pea brains.

Superstar
Daps
:why:
Rappers these days out here trying to prove they don't bat in the Softball league
Son, we already know you're a cottonmade bytch, rapping over a trap beat dissing an equally feminine persona won't do you no favors
Keep it sublime your arms are too short to box with anyone:thumbsdown:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
a2c7efb8c33c11e18e3c22000a1e8b97_7.jpg

:shaq:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
fukks with CB. Can't really c/s a lot of this music "beef". I experienced Jay and Nas. Can't take anything else seriously. Now, let Meek get in this and......:mjpls:

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So nikkas gonna act they didn't see Drake on Punk'd. Ole Justin timberlake blaccent when its convenient ass nikka smh.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
its always the same response from yall: "what does Drake gain from dissin Luda? what does Drake gain from dissin Common? what does Drake gain from dissin Pusha? what does Drake gain from dissin Chris?"

who gives a fukk what he would gain? who gives a fukk why they dissin? the shyts entertaining. why yall worried about what Drake may gain or lose by battling? everybody tryna be so calculated makes the game stale.

and you know he prolly gonna drop a little sublim and yall gonna be on some, "Oh he bodied that nikka, drake is untouchable, battle over, drake won" shyt. Drake already won either way in yall books so why you worried?

and as for "Stay Schemin", that shyt was weak, the only line anyone remember from that shyt was the Vanessa Bryant diss. i personally think drake is capable of writting a good diss track, but he just doesn't for whatever reason, he just backs down. he probably could rap circles around chris brown, but based on past history, i just dont think he will ever go at anyone directly ever (which basically makes him a p*ssy, but i know yall on some "he a boss" shyt, so go head)

Powerful post :wow:

Dudes worry about Aubrey's career like he's their best friend. Who gives a fukk about what some forum posters are going to say about him? I say he should make a serious track against CB, especially since several rappers already exposed him for not really replying.