Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
rofl, yall talking about drizzy and chris is soft, I gaurantee nobody on this forum aside from houston would be able to handle them in a fist fight, and would get drugged with ease.

"But they sing so that automatially makes them soft."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rofl, yall talking about drizzy and chris is soft, I gaurantee nobody on this forum aside from houston would be able to handle them in a fist fight, and would get drugged with ease.

why would you guarantee something like that? for some reason you think they can fight and everybody on this forum can't? i don't get the logic. i could probably bench chris, drake and you at the same damn time. smh @ puny humans

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
why would you guarantee something like that? for some reason you think they can fight and everybody on this forum can't? i don't get the logic. i could probably bench chris, drake and you at the same damn time. smh @ puny humans

:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
This thread is just more proof that people put WAY too much stock into what these rappers and singers say...

While I think Chris Brown would actually want to fight Drake, we all know it'll never happen. And Drake fans are already complaining that everyone wants to come at Drake and he's untouchable and all that. Rap fans are so delusional that they think all artists are begging for attention. Why would Chris Brown, who gets attention more easily these days than anyone else, REALLY beg for attention? Matter of fact, why is anyone even taking the RAP diss of a R&B singer seriously?

I can't believe it's 2012 and y'all are still taking this stuff seriously...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah I have Floyd Mayweather hands + Anderson Silva Jiu-Jitsu skills, you automatically get them when you post on message boards

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
The fact that a nikka put a Milli up for these two clowns to
catch fade and they still haven't lined it up yet is all that needs
to be said about this puss ass "beef"

Daps
Don't hate on Chris Brown for taking it to wax instead of the street when its exactly what 2pac did after he got shot and robbed in 1994

:rudy: you act like them bad boy dudes was mobbin'...they was quieter than a church mouse pissing on cotton.

Plus Pac and Suge ran up on one of Diddy's homies, beat dude the fukk up and made him drink piss. :pacspit: