Chris Brown arrested for felony assualt. looks like its a wrap for him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I love Howard Homecoming time, fukkery, bad bytches all in the street, shyt's always wild. I bet they just threw him in the precinct or whatever cuz if they sent this nikka to DC jail. :russ:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Howard's Homecoming always brings fukkery. SMH.

they've actually kept shyt in line compared to the previous years, that whole cam incident and that student almost getting raped/kipnapped really drew the line plus the clubs paying for more security/police presence cause of liability issues(nikkas where gettin robbed left and right smh)....but the 90's-early 00's where the glory years but the pinnacle of the fukkery........

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WUPDjGR.gif

LMAO, spopovich was beating the fukk outta videl in that episode :russ:

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikka shouldnt have stepped to test nuts. Chris Brown is a real nikka, street certified and got more work than a temp agency for these fukk nikkas:wow::whew:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
"Im not into gay shyt. Im into boxing."? He has issues. Since when is taking a pic with another man (probably fans, right?) gay?

What nikka wanna hop in a picture with Chris Brown. I'd dap that nikka up. But I don't need a photo with that motherfukker. That nikka ain't Jay-Z. fukk I'm a do show off my photo.

like.......................and this is me with Chris Brown. FOH

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No fukking way man, nobody would say that and then do that :what:

Exactly.

TMZ beeen trying to put brown under the earth for a minute.

gotta wait till the facts come out.

Ain't no way dude is gonna just INSTIGATE shyt like that.

WHO does that? :heh: :mindblown:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:dead: at 'I'm not into that gay shyt....I'm into boxing', the proceeding to fukk someone up, it cannot have gone down just like that lol....Chris Brown is an irresponsible, misguided, arrogant, narcissistic, self pitying little bytch.....and I have no empathy for him at all....if all that other shyt wasn't the 'end' for him, this won't be either....