Chris Brown arrested for felony assualt. looks like its a wrap for him.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really feel like this is an invalid argument/criticism, since we all do this...all the time, esp. on a news/life centered forum, but I'll indulge and say, his public and documented actions and words, lead me to believe he is misguided, narcissistic, arrogant, self pitying little bytch, who is desperate for acceptance and validation from the wrong people...

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
"I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing,"

:dead: :dead: that shyt was so random

that nikka had to be on one

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

:dead:That shyt sound like cacs during the Zimmerman trial saying Trayvon jumped out the bushes saying "You're gonna die tonight" :russ:

Then when he got shot he rolled over like "Aight man you me, you got me" and died :deadmanny::laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2 girls prolly asked him to take a picture

and when he agreed

2 fakkits prolly screeched n ran over there to try and get in there with him too

I dunno if yall seen his twitter/instagram :huhldup: but theres a lot of gay people in there trying to get his attention like a groupie female would :huhldup: gay mafukkas gotta understand that not everyone wanna be around that gay shyt :camby:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
WUPDjGR.gif

fukking dead. :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I highly doubt CB said "I ain't into gay shyt" :beli: don't let the gay mafia stir up shyt in a story to add xtra hype.

Who really knows what went down. These MFs are probably trying to sue and get paid. Who knows? But put any male celeb in CBs place, and I would co sign them defending themselves if they were assaulted or threatened.

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
I highly doubt CB said "I ain't into gay shyt" :beli: don't let the gay mafia stir up shyt in a story to add xtra hype.

Who really knows what went down. These MFs are probably trying to sue and get paid. Who knows? But put any male celeb in CBs place, and I would co sign them defending themselves if they were assaulted or threatened.

His road manager who was their said it's a whole money thing they tryna get outta CB. They setting that man up. The story went no where how it was reported.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Man, I couldn't believe it took Gohan that long to get angry enough to try to step to him

Goku lost his damn mind, tryna tell him to calm down and don't interfere with it :why:

Thank God for Senzu beans.....because that bytch probably got the worst beatdown I've ever seen a man give a woman in anime. I was watching the whole shyt like :lupe:.....son was about to crush her skull just by slowly applying pressure with his foot :damn:

:sadcam: