Chris Brown arrested for felony assualt. looks like its a wrap for him.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
they've actually kept shyt in line compared to the previous years, that whole cam incident and that student almost getting raped/kipnapped really drew the line plus the clubs paying for more security/police presence cause of liability issues(nikkas where gettin robbed left and right smh)....but the 90's-early 00's where the glory years but the pinnacle of the fukkery........

Howard Homecoming been :flabbynsick: since 2001

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
8:25 PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ how the fight was triggered. Two woman approached Brown in front of the W Hotel and asked to take a picture with him. As the pic was about to be taken, 2 men rushed over to get in the photo. We're told Chris then said, "I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing," and threw a punch at the alleged victim. The fight was then taken to the ground.
:pachaha::myman:

that doesnt even sound right

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
This story sounds false with the whole "I'm into boxing" statement. That would be some extremely corny and stupid sh#t to say.

Not saying that I think Chris Brown couldn't do this, but I just think it sounds a little farfetched.

Peace

Daps
LMAO, spopovich was beating the fukk outta videl in that episode :russ:

Man, I couldn't believe it took Gohan that long to get angry enough to try to step to him

Goku lost his damn mind, tryna tell him to calm down and don't interfere with it :why:

Thank God for Senzu beans.....because that bytch probably got the worst beatdown I've ever seen a man give a woman in anime. I was watching the whole shyt like :lupe:.....son was about to crush her skull just by slowly applying pressure with his foot :damn:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like every couple a months a story like this comes out of him attacking someone. CB is a dirtbag that sometimes makes dope music, nothing more, nothing less. :yeshrug:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Since forever. "oooooh, I wanna take a pic with this RnB singer tooooo! Don't forget meeeee!"

:stopitslime:

It's not really that gay at all. R&B cats used to be the only ones in the game. It's no less gay then wanting a picture with your favorite rapper or wrestler for any TSC folks.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:dead: at 'I'm not into that gay shyt....I'm into boxing', the proceeding to fukk someone up, it cannot have gone down just like that lol....Chris Brown is an irresponsible, misguided, arrogant, narcissistic, self pitying little bytch.....and I have no empathy for him at all....if all that other shyt wasn't the 'end' for him, this won't be either....
Do you know that man? You sound like a scorned hoe talm bout her ex boyfiend.