Chris Brown arrested for felony assualt. looks like its a wrap for him.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:smh: at this comment

DC-or the Mini African Banana Republic is an affiliate of the California Celebrity Court Consortium. In fact that whole damn town is corrupt from the White House down. Grease those b*stards palms--especially the mayor and you can commit a mass murder and still walk.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
WUPDjGR.gif

I don't condone hitting women... but... :russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, but ultimately, the decision is his. He has too much pride to keep it moving though and falls into the trap. At this point, I think people make excuses for his behaviour "Rihanna is a bytch, she provoked him" "The paps are annoying, they provoked him" etc...he has anger issues...lots of people provoke me, but I don't strike at them.
You're absolutely right.
I think maybe Chris Brown should try doing something that still keeps him in music (he seems to love it) but takes him out of the public eye a bit.
He has to mature a lot.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Shoutout to all the fakkits who were like "Chris beat Rihanna's ass but he would never do that to a man". Well here's your proof man like CB got the hands no fukks given:blessed:
same shyt I said a month back. Which is why I think Rihanna can handle her own in a fight with Teyana Taylor.:mjpls: She's an Island girl.

Chris gives no fukk, he got hands for days. He'll fight women, fakkits, grown men, children, puppies. I legitimately believe he has that type of fukked up mentality.:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Immature shyt.....Somebody probably said some disrespectful shyt and instead of just letting it roll of his back, he punches the guy.....He better wisen up

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I would let him beat my ass completely. I'd have no defense so I could get a lot of paypa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect him for that. Talk shyt the hawk spit

hqdefault.jpg

Me too....Grown men should always address one another with respect.....If you talk slick, you deserve to get 2 pieced...jmo

However, he is not in that position and needs to act accordingly...Because of his past and status, someone is gonna always be selling wolf tickets his way and he can't afford to buy them....It's gonna ruin his career.

All Star
Daps
Shoutout to all the fakkits who were like "Chris beat Rihanna's ass but he would never do that to a man". Well here's your proof man like CB got the hands no fukks given:blessed:

:whoa:

Chris was with his bodyguard, and we're told he was also arrested.

Let's not act like he's out here snuffin nikkas dolo. Everybody has that Scrappy Doo Puppy Power when they got 6'6", 300 pound bodyguards with em.

scrappy_doo_by_dragonroll-d41no02.jpg