Chloe x Halle Appreciation Thread

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
So nobody is going to answer the question? who the hell are these people?

An extremely talented musical duo signed to Beyoncé’s label. I saw them open up for the OTR II tour. One plays piano and the other plays guitar. They both sing. They got discovered on YouTube. They are also actors on “Grownish”.

a51c08f0-db9d-4cfe-aa11-bab3f51dd7df.png

I’m not trying to see these little girls twerk though.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
They are Beyonce proteges. Hence the gay ass OP posting them. My oldest daughter likes them......
An extremely talented musical duo signed to Beyoncé’s label. I saw them open up for the OTR II tour. One plays piano and the other plays guitar. They both sing. They got discovered on YouTube. They are also actors on “Grownish”.

I’m not trying to see these little girls twerk though.

Thank you both.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
So they not twins but market themselves as twins

For the older one that's nasty and for the younger one that's nasty

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
They are Beyonce proteges. Hence the gay ass OP posting them. My oldest daughter likes them......
OP is not a man.

He had Camel's daughter in a bikini standing in a swimming pool for almost a month a while back.

He/she is more than just a fakkit, he/she is a real paedophile that is going under the radar because the little telling things he/she posts is unassuming to say the least but if you go back this person is a REAL LIFE CREEP.

I'm being serious.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
OP is not a man.

He had Camel's daughter in a bikini standing in a swimming pool for almost a month a while back.

He/she is more than just a fakkit, he/she is a real paedophile that is going under the radar because the little telling things he/she posts is unassuming to say the least but if you go back this person is a REAL LIFE CREEP.

I'm being serious.

Something aint right with that nikka. Everyone just laughs off his shyt, but u right