Chloe Bailey Wants to Join the MCU with One Character in Mind

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
chloe-bailey-as-storm-from-the-x-men.jpg

"The Bailey sisters are right in the middle of the spotlight. With Halle close to being in every theater with the release of The Little Mermaid live-action version and Chloe Bailey as the main star of a highly anticipated show, Swarm, the girls seem ready to take over the industry. And Chloe might know what her next step should be.

The X-Men are soon making their debut in the MCU with the premiere of X-Men 97 and with characters like Deadpool appearing for the first time in the franchise since Disney bought 20th Century Fox. With a new slot of characters available, many actors and actresses want to join the biggest saga in the world, and Chloe Bailey is one of them.

While speaking with Collider, the actress was asked which animated character she would like to play in live-action for Disney, as her sister is doing, and she didn’t hesitate with her answer. Though the X-Men have yet to be formally introduced in the live-action MCU, Bailey can't wait for their arrival.

"I don't know about a live-action, but I want to be Storm in Marvel, and Disney owns Marvel, so …”

Storm is one of the leaders of the X-Men and was played by none other than Halle Berry in the first live-action appearance of the mutant team, so these are some large shoes to fill in. However, Chloe dressed as Storm last Halloween, so she’s definitely into the role already

Chloe Bailey in Swarm

screen-shot-2023-02-10-at-7-09-39-pm-1.png

Despite being released just a few days ago, Swarm gives viewers a lot to discuss. Prime Video's dark comedy follows Dre (Dominique Fishback), a young woman who is obsessed with a fictional pop star (whose oeuvre and aesthetic are very similar to that of American singer Beyoncé), with a fanbase known as "The Swarm" (with Beyoncé’s fan base also known as the "Bey Hive"). The show is a dive into Dre's life, her fandom, and how it takes her to dark, unexpected places.

Produced by Donald Glover, the series also features stellar performances by Chloe Bailey, who plays Dre's step-sister and roommate; Nirine S. Brown as Ni'Jah; and the acting debut of Billie Eilish as Eva, a women empowerment cult leader that takes Dre under her wing. The show debuted on SXSW and later became available on Prime Video, rapidly becoming one of the week's most-watched shows."

Chloe Bailey Wants to Join the MCU with One Character in Mind[/QUOTE]

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Sure, but she gotta be on my casting couch….I know the director of the next X-men movie baby, step into my office :takedat:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Angela Basset would have been perfect 30 years ago. Storm is a difficult character to play on screen accurately.she's got this powerful Regal/Godlike energy.

Halle Berry couldn't do the character justice. And that's A fine ass woman finer than this shorty is now or ever will be. And away better actress shiiiet She even looks good now a days. :noah: