Chloe Bailey Wants to Join the MCU with One Character in Mind

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
People should realize that the way Marvel is going she'll be a bedwench chasing after some cac like Wolverine that doesn't want her :mjpls:

And they definitely need to create new characters so you don't have numerous Black actresses chasing the only great role for Black women like Storm.

Also why does Storm have white hair? It's the same with Monica Rambeau having blue eyes when she powers up. It makes no sense :mjpls:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
People should realize the way Marvel is going she'll be a bedwench chasing after some cac like Wolverine that doesn't want her :mjpls :

And they definitely need to create new characters so you don't have six actresses chasing the only great role for Black women like Storm.

Also why does Storm have white hair? It's the same with Monica Rambeau having blue eyes when she powers up. It makes no sense :mjpls:
:russ: This is 100% going to happen. So bruhs better get ready. it happens in the comics. And you know they’re going to make sure to adapt that lol.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Angela Basset would have been perfect 30 years ago. Storm is a difficult character to play on screen accurately.she's got this powerful Regal/Godlike energy.

Halle Berry couldn't do the character justice. And that's A fine ass woman finer than this shorty is now or ever will be. And away better actress shiiiet She even looks good now a days. :noah:
I’ve always said this and I was upset that they didn’t test her. Halle Berry was shytty in that role. Angelo would’ve killed it because storm has a strong presence to her which Angela naturally does.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Hell nah, they would both suck
16781114256519.jpg

She could pull it off. But i admit there are better options.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Get a dark skinned Black woman finally .. Storm is pure African.

Never liked the straight hair either. Makes no sense.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA