THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Gonna get real ignorant here.

When I was on BIG, Nas and Wu back in the day, Bone was the shyt my lil sister was into. Never took em seriously and their shyt was always corny to me. Call me small minded or whatever. Don't care. No contest in my book.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Gonna get real ignorant here.

When I was on BIG, Nas and Wu back in the day, Bone was the shyt my lil sister was into. Never took em seriously and their shyt was always corny to me. Call me small minded or whatever. Don't care. No contest in my book.

sounds like youre just east coast.

.........or FAR east coast.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I gotta chick that know the words to OC times up and other broads that take me out to dinners to try & fukk

Stop being indecent.

token broad. and shes prolly wack just like most of the broads that attend sausagefest concerts.

lol @ "they try to f*ck". i guess they all fail at that mission dealing with you.:whistle:

btw, im not even calling you gay cannon. im just pointing out how youre throwing rocks from a glass house.

we used to be cool. i dont know what happened. but if you want this work, you will definitely continue to get it.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
token broad. and shes prolly wack just like most of the broads that attend sausagefest concerts.

lol @ "they try to f*ck". i guess they all fail at that mission dealing with you.:whistle:

btw, im not even calling you gay cannon. im just pointing out how youre throwing rocks from a glass house.

we used to be cool. i dont know what happened. but if you want this work, you will definitely continue to get it.

That's a song quote.

We still cool. I just know you're a lesbian which was kinda shocking. I'm pro gay marriage and all that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's a song quote.

We still cool. I just know you're a lesbian which was kinda shocking. I'm pro gay marriage and all that.

:mindblown: at this lesbian chit.

and what song quote was that? i remember LL using the word "stones". thats about it. i said rocks.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
He was still collecting welfare my nikka and showin up at welfare offices and shyt :comeon:

How is that koonin if he got mad fukkin kids and only dropped a group album and 1 solo album at that point...he wasn't rich
That's what we call pimping the system right there....
What would you rather he do to support his family?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How is that koonin if he got mad fukkin kids and only dropped a group album and 1 solo album at that point...he wasn't rich

he didnt have to bring the cameras with him to do that.

whether it was c00nin or seeking attention or just clownin, u cant deny that he was mad extra with it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:snoop: