THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
a major part of the wu legacy are songs like Daytona 500, wu gambinos, ice cream, etc and you tried to ignore that which is why you lost

aiht so let me ask you this.

when the solo tournament goes down, i take it that these songs and albums wont count in their favor because theyre group albums. RIGHT?

hell, dudes like gza wont make the tournament at all without his best album.

i asked this question a couple times before and you got quiet.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And here we go...
@Wacky D I'm sure you'll strongly condemn this sort of fukkery:mjpls:

after reading thru this thread, i have no problem with it. looks like theyre fighting fire with fire.

the people being tagged have already come in and put up better legit arguments for their votes than the wutang voters have done this entire thread. so i dont see the problem. 95% of wutang arguments are based around misinformation, one-sided arguments and them trying to count solo chit.

hell, alot of the people being tagged already voted beforehand.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
aiht so let me ask you this.

when the solo tournament goes down, i take it that these songs and albums wont count in their favor because theyre group albums. RIGHT?

hell, dudes like gza wont make the tournament at all without his best album.

i asked this question a couple times before and you got quiet.
a rapper can always be considered a solo rapper ona group song. 1 rapper says a verse

so yea, of course raes albm is a solo album... gzas album is a solo album... but theres wu tang songs on those solo albums too. you wanted to discredit those songs which equal 2 albums of classic material. you still never answered a single question of mine so im not going to waste my time typing up.

I didn't need to count incarcerated scarfaces, brookltn zu, bring da pain, all that I got is you or liquid swords to think wu tangs better than those other groups

and when Cuban linx runs the solo tourney, ill be voting for that or supreme clientele too

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
a rapper can always be considered a solo rapper ona group song. 1 rapper says a verse

so yea, of course raes albm is a solo album... gzas album is a solo album... but theres wu tang songs on those solo albums too. you wanted to discredit those songs which equal 2 albums of classic material. you still never answered a single question of mine so im not going to waste my time typing up.

I didn't need to count incarcerated scarfaces, brookltn zu, bring da pain, all that I got is you or liquid swords to think wu tangs better than those other groups

groups appear on their group-mates' solo albums all the time b.

wutang wasnt the 1st or the last to do any of this. but they certainly are the only ones whose fans try to cheat and have it both ways.

i wonder why?:whistle:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
groups appear on their group-mates' solo albums all the time b.

wutang wasnt the 1st or the last to do any of this. but they certainly are the only ones whose fans try to cheat and have it both ways.

i wonder why?:whistle:
and I count those songs from those groups as group songs too

your the only one trying not to account for a groups entire discography which you do by taking away songs. wu tang fans became fans from those songs. all because u don't like them don't mean nothing, you cant have one witout the other

that intangible is why they the goat..

the wu tang deal. all groups have benefitted from the wu

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
all these pages and no mention of the Wu being the soundtrack kings?

they were putting 5 star cuts like Diesel and America on comps and ost's :banderas:

holding down the culture with contributions for Tony Touch, Clue, Slay and Flex albums :blessed:

only group to rep on both BIG albums :mjcry:

bridging the gap down south with Kast, so many contributions...