Chinese citizens will soon need to scan their face before they can access internet services or get

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've seen the US military overthrow entire armed governments within weeks of getting boots on the ground.

Your neighborhood militia won't last 5 minutes when it comes down to it.

The American government could barely handle 5'5 dudes with old ass AK47s:mjlol:

We have the same weapons the military have, only difference is we can't go full auto.

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

How many African leaders has China knocked off? South American? How many militias have they armed? How many civilians have they killed in cross fire? How many puppet governments run by dictators who are killers have they propped up?

Cut the bullshyt fam. Jesus Christ. :snoop:

We haven't even gotten to how USA treated and treats it's Black citizens. Put your fanboy shyt aside and tell me China has done anything on the scale of slavery.

Go live in Nazi Germany, China, North Korea and Russia, then tell me what you think:mjlol:

B.b..but America! Doom and gloom ass nikkas wouldn't last 2 weeks in North Korea :mjlol:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean like when the US bodied Thomas Sankara?

The US and other occidental forces proved in length (and continue to) how vicious they were for Africa. But somehow, people are supposed to be more scared of China. This is propaganda.
Look at this dumb nika here the us had nothing to DC o with sankara's death, that was France u dumb fukk :camby:.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen the US military overthrow entire armed governments within weeks of getting boots on the ground.

I hope we never have to find out.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Go live in Nazi Germany, China, North Korea and Russia, then tell me what you think:mjlol:

B.b..but America! Doom and gloom ass nikkas wouldn't last 2 weeks in North Korea :mjlol:
You don't see the broader picture which is sad but they have nothing on the US. The devil did a number on you kid.

There's more Black men incarcerated than were held in bondage. But China brehs :wow:

Like a poster on here said America is just better @ marketing, they ease in the control measures . China is direct with it. The difference is the will of the people. North Americans would never go for the do as you are told type of governance on a totalitarian level.

Veteran
Daps
You don't see the broader picture which is sad but they have nothing on the US. The devil did a number on you kid.

There's more Black men incarcerated than were held in bondage. But China brehs :wow:

Like a poster on here said America is just better @ marketing, they ease in the control measures . China is direct with it. The difference is the will of the people. North Americans would never go for the do as you are told type of governance on a totalitarian level.

The devil didn't do shyt to me. I know shyt ain't perfect but I also know shyt could be worse. I know it's shyt we still gotta go through and fight for, but again shyt could be worse.

Go live China or North Korea and then tell us what you think. Really, you should do that

Don't worry about me, I always see the world for what it is and what human beings have done in the past.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack

Drawing arms against friends and family is different.

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
How well equipped are Afghan guerillas? 18 years and hundreds of billions of dollars later, the US still hasn't won that war against goat herders with small arms. It's not easy to defeat a large enough guerilla force with basic guns, unless you want to just nuke everyone.

The American government could barely handle 5'5 dudes with old ass AK47s:mjlol:

We have the same weapons the military have, only difference is we can't go full auto.

At the end of the day, it's all paragraphs on The Coli until you're living off wild berries and shyting in your hands for warmth during an Oklahoman winter.

Y'all ain't built like that.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, it's all paragraphs on The Coli until you're living off wild berries and shyting in your hands for warmth during an Oklahoman winter.

Yeah, most people aren't. But even 0.1% of the population can wreak havoc. Imagine 400,000 people across America hell bent on causing chaos and destruction.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
some of ya'll still dont get it huh? China, india and even england are just test grounds for these type of things:mjlol:

Veteran
Daps

You'd be surprised if people have to fight for their life. A foreign invasion comes and I'm down on day 1