Chinese citizens will soon need to scan their face before they can access internet services or get

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
black-mirror-devices-grain-entire-history-of-you.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Get the US out of Africa first. They have been an evil empire far longer and have done more damage in Africa than China.

Y'all always talking so bad about the U.S. China is way more savage than America. The citizens have way less freedoms and you'll get thrown in jail for the smallest of shyt. Let's not get started on extremely low wages and long hours.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
China wants to control every aspect of citizens lives. That’s not right and if that approach is brought to the USA there will be dire consequences.

What's funny is how many Americans vouch for gun control

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No there won’t :mjlol:

Outside of the little protests that will go down, folks won’t do shyt. American government watching how this goes slowly and you bet they will mimic this in the future:francis:
You under-estimating the people of this country.

What's funny is how many Americans vouch for gun control
I see the arguments for both sides. We need guns though just to keep the government in check so to speak.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Demonic ass culture. I don’t know how they do it. But culturally Confucian principals still dominate a lot of political and culture norms in how they govern their people. That sacrifice the individual for the hive when taken too far results in some shyt just as heinous as capitalistic hedonism in the West if not worse.

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
You under-estimating the people of this country.

I see the arguments for both sides. We need guns though just to keep the government in check so to speak.
I've seen the US military overthrow entire armed governments within weeks of getting boots on the ground.

Your neighborhood militia won't last 5 minutes when it comes down to it.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not quite. Africa doesn't have the computing infrastructure for this level of wide scale surveillance. What needs to happen is that as African nations build out their internet infrastructure, they're sure to put in safeguards.

They don't have the technical expertise to ensure there isn't backdoors in the Huawei networking equipment.

To be fair, this is even a concern for Western countries like the UK, New Zealand, Canada etc. as they roll out 5G networks. Huawei makes the best networking equipment so they want to buy, but it comes with the risk of Chinese backdoors hidden in the software.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen the US military overthrow entire armed governments within weeks of getting boots on the ground.

Your neighborhood militia won't last 5 minutes when it comes down to it.

How well equipped are Afghan guerillas? 18 years and hundreds of billions of dollars later, the US still hasn't won that war against goat herders with small arms. It's not easy to defeat a large enough guerilla force with basic guns, unless you want to just nuke everyone.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all always talking so bad about the U.S. China is way more savage than America. The citizens have way less freedoms and you'll get thrown in jail for the smallest of shyt. Let's not get started on extremely low wages and long hours.
:mjlol:

How many African leaders has China knocked off? South American? How many militias have they armed? How many civilians have they killed in cross fire? How many puppet governments run by dictators who are killers have they propped up?

Cut the bullshyt fam. Jesus Christ. :snoop:

We haven't even gotten to how USA treated and treats it's Black citizens. Put your fanboy shyt aside and tell me China has done anything on the scale of slavery.