Chinese citizens will soon need to scan their face before they can access internet services or get

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Quietly, I’ve been like f China just off GP. Social credit! Ha! But cheap cacs wanna manufacture over there and be mad about Trump placing tariffs on Chinese goods with the world turning a blind eye to their human rights violations.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Jj5VbhF.png

:francis:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Remember when folks on here and elsewhere were all praising mr diamond mine akon for bringing electricity to certain parts of Africa with the help of the Chinese. Some of the same people were busy shytting on those of us that knew what was going on from the jump. This shyt with China been happening if I recall from what I was told in college since the 90s. I have a book that explains it in depth. This was 11 years ago.

It's only NOW they realizing what's happening. They were told YEARS ago.

And worst off, they talking as if America, Europe or the world isnt doing the same thing. The same folks worrying about cynicism Santana, Joe budden and instagram.
name of book :feedme:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
name of book :feedme:

I'll look for it when I get home. Its outdated though. It came out in 2006 if I'm not mistaken or 07. The funny part is I took the class not realizing how many years later that shyt would be relevant now. Crazy shyt. Same with the wire. You never know what you may be exposed to in your life now that you couldn't give a fukk about that may help you out later where you're in the know to a current issue compared to people who haven't been exposed to that shyt that are just now finding out shyt.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree but China is on another level with brutality and censorship. They recognize zero human rights or freedoms for its people.
It's easier for a lot of you to deflect from the US imperialism and the trouble it has caused around the world with ease. China is not any more brutal not even close...
and most of their harm is done to their own citizens. In contrast the US has Military bases and operations worldwide. Can fly drone strikes into sovereign nations pretty much at will and so forth.

China since it's its new leader stepped in had been moving back to a very totalitarian space. The same Han Chinese being subjected to big brother instrusions now looked away while their government commited genocide against muslims.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are actually a bunch of idiots on here who think China is doin good things in Africa:mjlol:
A bunch of you slack jawed buffoons dont get that China is doing better business than the western world bank era of exploitation.

That's it. Your country is also doing business with them and indebted to them while you chuckle like a goddamn moron.

Saying someone is they the best plug at the moment doesn't mean they your friends. That's just it. Stop acting retarded. It's not complicated.