Chinese citizens will soon need to scan their face before they can access internet services or get

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I agree but China is on another level with brutality and censorship. They recognize zero human rights or freedoms for its people.
You mean like when the US bodied Thomas Sankara?

The US and other occidental forces proved in length (and continue to) how vicious they were for Africa. But somehow, people are supposed to be more scared of China. This is propaganda.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
once robots take over the elite won't need us anymore. Next 20 years not looking great so prepare for it now/ live your life now and don't put off whatever you been wanting to do. Because life is short and life as we know it might not exist in next 10 years.

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

I know about this, but this pretty much street cameras. Africa doesn’t have the infratructure to the level of what was in the OP. Outside of large cities in Africa, there’s scant data on much of the population.

Take it from a breh who’s lived in Nigeria.

This is not to say ot can’t get there, but in the current form, it isn’t there yet.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I will continually make this comment “China created the society that Hitler dream of”

Research the 2025 plan for China and the next step will be their neighboring countries.

Putin sucking China dikk because of his hate for America but they will start encroaching Russia within the next 10 years

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
I know about this, but this pretty much street cameras. Africa doesn’t have the infratructure to the level of what was in the OP. Outside of large cities in Africa, there’s scant data on much of the population.

Take it from a breh who’s lived in Nigeria.

This is not to say ot can’t get there, but in the current form, it isn’t there yet.
I get where you're coming from, but there's all kinds of angles to this.

My work requires me to spend several months a year in rural Eastern Africa. One of the big telcos recently rolled out a scheme where users can identify themselves via speech recognition and the locals are eating that shyt up.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China wants to control every aspect of citizens lives. That’s not right and if that approach is brought to the USA there will be dire consequences.

No there won’t :mjlol:

Outside of the little protests that will go down, folks won’t do shyt. American government watching how this goes slowly and you bet they will mimic this in the future:francis: