Chinaman in Africa beating his employees like a slave

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
39sgw8.png

Dom just said the quiet part out loud. this is his real message behind the tweet

going by the replies on here, it seems to be working

congrats on spreading your WS talking points i guess :yeshrug:

smh
Ok so we’ll all stfu about a chinaman whipping Africans with a belt because of 19th century chattel slavery. :martin:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I was listening to r and b, but I had to turn some rap music on. They need to catch that fool and fukk him up. Get some get back or something. I don't know what's causing this. We ain't letting them fukk with us in America, so what's good? What's the solution? Was this the energy when colonization happened? We have so many self-inflicted Ls throughout history, man. Where is the self-esteem? Where is the survival instinct?
china man and arab man stay lui kanging black women in these hair/nail saloon across multiple hoods and ain't shyt been done about it still :gucci:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell yall a story about my time in Lagos during COVID.

I'm a Brooklyn niqqa first and foremost. This was my first real time making Lagos my homebase, as I only been in Nigeria to deal with family shyt outside of the city. I'm at a phone place where they have social distancing and things were moving slow. Two women worked on handling the phone issues, and a Lebanese guy was acting real nasty and impatient with them. Dude got up from his chair and put his finger in the woman's face saying she was taking too long. I'm sitting there seeing this and got up from my chair and said get the hell outta her face....you're a guest in this country and you ain't getting in no Black woman's face. Why the fukk did one of the Nigerian men who was sitting beside me FINALLY open his mouth to tell ME that "It's not about race!"
The look I gave that coward :childplease: before saying "Can I go to Lebanon or where the fukk he's from and do that to their women?" Dude got quiet and I said "SHUT THE fukk UP!" and sat back down.

Five minutes later....same Lebanese dude....gets up.....walks up to that same woman and proceeds to take off his dirty ass mask and throws it along with his pen at the woman's face.

BK niqqa ACTIVATED!!!

I got up and smacked.....the.....shyt outta dude. My phone fell from outta my hand and he had the NERVE to try to pick it up. I grabbed dude by the throat with one hand and threw his ass down, grabbing the phone with the other hand before choking him. It was at that moment I thought...."Hmmm....I ain't come all the way out here to get locked up!!"

I got off of dude, made the scared ass do nothing security guard at the door open the gate and slinked off around the corner because I know these Lebanese dudes have Nigerian police in their pocket because they all kiss their ass out here. I stood behind a car, called a cab and jumped in as popo arrived. Drove past them and all and shyt. I told the cab driver what happened and dude said "We need people like you here, O!!! It's the government that lets them get away with things here so they think they can mistreat us!"

I gave forward because he will think long and hard before coming out his mouth being disrespectful again. These dudes be so scared of these foreigners but quick to get buck with each other.

I met an older Black American dude from B-More who said he was in a Lebanese restaurant eating and heard the owner absolutely shytTING on the workers in the back. He said he had to get out of his seat, go into the kitchen and shyt on dude. We both lamented how we need more folks like us here.

These mofos be mad timid towards these others. fukk outta here with that shyt.

ya i been to nigeria, benin, togo.....the Lebanese are huge problem smh

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see it.

Obviously that Chinese abuser should be tried and hopefully imprisoned for his crimes.

Last time I checked, China didn't transport 12 million Africans across the Atlantic Ocean, killing 2 million of them on the journey across the sea, for a system of murderous/rapist chattel slavery for enslaved and their descendants for hundreds of years - then followed by a system of racial segegration/economic exploitation and a carceral system of mass jailing for more economic exploitation.

Nope. White people did that.
:francis:
People love saying that to emphasise their point " ____ are more racist than white people" i mean you can say other groups ain't shyt without downplaying whites :mjpls:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
It's worth asking since that Twitter user gets "community notes" put on him on a regular basis.

But either way it's a pretty pitiful scene
Well there you go lol.

We’re in a time more than ever where any clip without context you see online from an unverified news source should be questioned and scrutinized.

We don’t know if this happened in Africa, and if so we don’t know if the Asian’s actions went unpunished. Look how the thread about the Chinese market in Abuja went.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I want that whole country eradicated..

People may laugh and scorn these poor people, but the chinks are wild the whole world over but just in different ways depending on whom theyre dealing with.

I pray a tsunami washes china away tonight..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
china man and arab man stay lui kanging black women in these hair/nail saloon across multiple hoods and ain't shyt been done about it still :gucci:
How is that the same? And the reason they have the shops has everything to do with white racism.

I can tell you how if Youre interested