China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

Daps
And just like that, the US is back to lil bro'ing the far east and putting all necessary parties on notice from Beijing to Pyongyang. :wow:

Corrected 4 years of foreign policy mishaps in less than a week. :wow:

Say what you will about Biden, but this dude is a master at this foreign policy game. I wouldn't be surprised if he put Nancy up to going in an effort to bait China into responding, and they fell right into the trap.

Think about it. China has been eyeing Taiwan hard since Russia made a move for Ukraine. Biden went on record a few months back and let China know that he would respond if they made a move and the US press made a huge thing out of it and accused him of overstepping.

Biden said :ehh: okay, and backed off for a few months.

Still wants to put China on notice tho. Can't send Kamala, this can't look like official US policy. But he's gotta send somebody who China will take serious. Ah, let's get Nancy. Far enough removed to give Biden plausible deniability but close enough to make Xi sweat and feel like he has to talk tough and Sabre rattle.

Which Biden fully counted on him to do. So first he disavows Nancy's trip but then once Xi starts talking tough, Biden hits the :ufdup:

And puts warship in eastern waters. And Xi has to back down.

Biden will go down in history books as one of the best foreign policy presidents the US has ever had. And he would go down as one of the best presidents domestically if he wasn't dealing with an impossible situation as far as Trump and MAGA Republicans.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Boys talkin shyt but at some point Pelosi gonna leave that island:sas2:
China is not touching Pelosi. She’s off limits. Countries have gone to war for less. The most they will do is run some military exercises.
And just like that, the US is back to lil bro'ing the far east and putting all necessary parties on notice from Beijing to Pyongyang. :wow:

Say what you will about Biden, but this dude is a master at this foreign policy game. I wouldn't be surprised if he put Nancy up to going in an effort to bait China into responding, and they fell right into the trap.

Think about it. China has been eyeing Taiwan hard since Russia made a move for Ukraine. Biden went on record a few months back and let China know that he would respond if they made a move and the US press made a huge thing out of it and accused him of overstepping.

Still wants to put China on notice tho. Can't send Kamala, this can't look like official US policy. But he's gotta send somebody who China will take serious. Ah, let's get Nancy. Far enough removed to give Biden plausible deniability but close enough to make Xi sweat and feel like he has to talk tough and Sabre rattle.

Which Biden fully counted on him to do. So first he disavows Nancy's trip but then once Xi starts talking tough, Biden hits the :ufdup:

Biden will go down in history books as one of the best foreign policy presidents the US has ever had. And he would go down as one of the best presidents domestically if he wasn't dealing with an impossible situation as far as Trump and MAGA Republicans.
he still needs to legalize weed and forgive student loans. Once that happens his next term is in the bag and we will see how the Dems move in a second term.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
This reads like that Ukraine thread when everyone was so gung-ho for Ukraine and US sanctions.

That is until reality set in.
:mjlol:

you do know the sanctions are hurting Russia and will continue to long term. They defaulted recently on debt payments for the first time ever. The currency is strong because no one is exporting anything to Russia and they put in controls on the currency. The economy is absolutely hurting and will continue to hurt much longer than America (which we will hurt as well but were headed that way regardless)

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
China is not touching Pelosi. She’s off limits. Countries have gone to war for less. The most they will do is run some military exercises.

he still needs to legalize weed and forgive student loans. Once that happens his next term is in the bag and we will see how the Dems move in a second term.
I’ll say it again .. at some point Pelosi will be long gone :sas2: and Taiwan will have to answer:sas1:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you do know the sanctions are hurting Russia and will continue to long term. They defaulted recently on debt payments for the first time ever. The currency is strong because no one is exporting anything to Russia and they put in controls on the currency. The economy is absolutely hurting and will continue to hurt much longer than America (which we will hurt as well but were headed that way regardless)
:russell:
Sure any day now Russia will collapse under these sanctions.
:mjlol:
All these Billions pumped into Ukraine for nothing.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Most of the coli is brainwashed by whatever american media feeds them. The ukraine russia shyt is hurting america too. China and others are waiting in the cut to pounce on whatever territories they want when America is at its weakest. Which will probably be within the next 5 years the way the economy is hanging on by a string. Not saying China would win a war vs America but they playing chess
Oh something is definitely coming, but I fully believe the US will continue to throw everything into the military, even to the detriment of every other sector as the economy worsens. We may have to fight, but I’m almost certain we won’t lose. Not quite yet.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I have to say, I think you are completely right and, despite his blunders, Biden actually knows wtf he’s doing.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Another L for Texas.

maxresdefault.jpg

CNnl175.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That c*nt got no secrets, she does all sorts of ghoul shot for the gram. I truly hate that bytch, but gotta respect her pulling up dolo, respect the game, respect the message. That bytch can SMDFTB tho
I mean, that was a bit vulgar at the end there, but basically all of this.

Gotta respect her gangsta.
I rock with her for that alone. That is a woman who knows the ins and outs and handles business expertly.