China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:unimpressed:

That’s it after all the shyt they were talking?

They're likely going to commit action against Taiwan. The ICBMs are likely for deterrence..from Fujian province, those missiles can hit the US mainland.

I'm watching Chinese state TV and it looks like a general mobilization especially when you're factoring in the amphibious assault vehicles.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
When China saw what the U.S did economically to Russia over Ukraine they backed off quick on that Taiwan take over T:whoa:

The ruble is doing better than it was BEFORE the sanctions. God help me having to be surrounded by all you idiots..

They're still selling their oil to China and India..two countries alone with a combined total of 2 billion plus people nevermind Iran and the other BRICS folks and Africa in general.

I swear America has the dumbest and most brainwashed society in the history of mankind which is ridiculous considering the amount of information that can be gleaned rapidly in this day and age, it just proves that most of you are lazy, contemptible and utterly worthless.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all a bunch of kids in here. Thinking China was gonna send missiles on pelosi immediately upon arrival. China will respond. But will do so in a calm and deadly fashion. China ain’t Iran.

As for pelosi’s bravery for going over there. Wtf? It’s not hard to be brave when you have the commander in chief of the greatest nation behind you.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They're likely going to commit action against Taiwan. The ICBMs are likely for deterrence..from Fujian province, those missiles can hit the US mainland.

I'm watching Chinese state TV and it looks like a general mobilization especially when you're factoring in the amphibious assault vehicles.
Yeah, OK buddy 😴

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Say a prayer tonight and it just may happen :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The ruble is doing better than it was BEFORE the sanctions. God help me having to be surrounded by all you idiots..

They're still selling their oil to China and India..two countries alone with a combined total of 2 billion plus people nevermind Iran and the other BRICS folks and Africa in general.

I swear America has the dumbest and most brainwashed society in the history of mankind which is ridiculous considering the amount of information that can be gleaned rapidly in this day and age, it just proves that most of you are lazy, contemptible and utterly worthless.
Maga babble …

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Why do Africans always call everyone else lazy and stupid lol ?