China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
At least Putin pulled up. CAC GETTING HIS ASS WHIPPED... but he pulled up... these Chinese brehs pump faking too much... looking more like WOLF TICKET than Wolf Warrior :dead:

Putin probably told China you know America weak as fukk let me grab Ukraine then yall got Taiwan :troll:

China seen them sanctions and American drones and was like a dog barking behind the fence now

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Putin probably told China you know America weak as fukk let me grab Ukraine then yall got Taiwan :troll:

China seen them sanctions and American drones and was like a dog barking behind the fence now

Thats literally exactly what happened and now the US telling China, "what you got on my 40 homie :birdman:"

We might as well bully these bytch ass motherfukkers now before we cant anymore :mjlol: :ufdup:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

72f.gif

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
nikkas really was on some cheerleading shyt. “Ooo the American imperialists wouldn’t dare slight China! They would lose! They know they’re on the decline! War games!” :duck:
CloseBeneficialAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

All while sitting in a western country specifically America. Chinese Soldiers would have them swinging from a tree if they stepped foot in this country and took over. Y’all gon learn these others don’t give af about us either. They kill their own citizens what you think they’d do to brehs? :mjlol:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
After that idea about the superman shirt was revealed, I'd imagine if Trump did this he'd be like Terrell Owens standing on the Dallas star:lolbron:
we-are49-rannfl.gif