China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Bandanna P.
full

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This reads like that Ukraine thread when everyone was so gung-ho for Ukraine and US sanctions.

That is until reality set in.
:mjlol:

Most of the coli is brainwashed by whatever american media feeds them. The ukraine russia shyt is hurting america too. China and others are waiting in the cut to pounce on whatever territories they want when America is at its weakest. Which will probably be within the next 5 years the way the economy is hanging on by a string. Not saying China would win a war vs America but they playing chess

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I hope Pelosi doesn't have any skeletons in her closet. Because I'm sure Chinese hackers will find the info and release it. Or do what Russia did and try to influence the next Election like Russia did against Hillary. She definitely didn't think this one through.
Naw. Pelosi is the actual politician who is ready for ALL SMOKE.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

“Are you illiterate nikka/you can’t read between the lines?!”

Maaaaan that has to be my favorite 50 line 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t fully appreciate that album when it dropped. But all I remember was every car was playing 50 for weeks. Instant Classic.