China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Nancy going on ig live and saying no ones outside :wow:

Donald Trump didn't do it, but, I'm bout to move to Canada...and I'm going to one of the part people's don't live.

ATLEAST HE JUST SAID RACIST shyt :damn: Putin had him in check, internationally!
canada-population1.jpg

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah if you know you know.

The moves Russia is making with Ukraine {plus other invasions in the recent past} and China wanting Taiwan are tied together.

Right now China can not support the fuel needs for it's country ( I think it's like 25% ). That's why they have to export so much from other countries. This also comes with a not so hidden secret. If you block the Malacca Strait then China will have just under 4 months before they can no longer power their country's fuel needs and less than that if they have to allocate country fuels to the military operations.

This is why China has been making deals with Russia and dumping a bunch of money into Pakastan. They also want to get as close to the Caspain Sea as possible because they found a bunch of Natural Gas reserves there. Their goal is to link with Russia for it's fuel needs and to offset the Quad [ Australia, India, Japan and US] by basically finding other trade routes that can't collapse it's economy via a naval blockade.

Right now China doesn't have enough Naval Carriers and etc. to match the US... but they did go from like 2 vs the US's 20 to 5 in a very quick pace. They have also been attempting to basically build random Sea islands for military outpost to offset the countries around it oceanic coalitions.

It's a cat and mouse game but right now China has to talk tough until they get their infrastructure how they want it and then they'll try to flex more.
China looking like a paper tiger with no experience, also quality > quantity, Russia's lone aircraft carrier was a POS.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
the biggest myth of them all is that China wants war

Taiwan will eventually choose a relationship with China over a relationship with the US bc the American economy is 100% fugazi while China actually builds shyt and is run by a bunch of engineers instead of a bunch of lying as lawyers.
:dead: :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Taiwan will eventually choose a relationship with China over a relationship with the US bc the American economy is 100% fugazi while China actually builds shyt and is run by a bunch of engineers instead of a bunch of lying as lawyers.
Damn my nikka...

What community College did you drop out of?