China: the United States days of bullying the world are coming to an end.

Daps
That’s not what the U.S. promoting when they’re continually selecting, assassinating leaders and backing coup d'état

Why do you think I put "as long as he don't get outta line" in parenthesis? :gucci:

And with that being said, I'd rather a world where the CCP ain't in charge of everything or them fools in the middle east.

Facts are that all of these nations rely on the US, every last single one of them, and if the US fell, they would fall too. We saw that during the economic crisis of 2008. The US economy tanked and the world economy tanked.

We saw it during the COVID19 crisis. The US did a terrible job of tackling the virus and so did everybody else.

Why? Cause even while these nations are doing all this big talk, they still defer to the US as the de facto leader of the world. Whatever we do, they do.

These fools are sitting up at this conference wearing AMERICAN SUITS speaking ENGLISH and talking tough :laff:

Nxgga, the war is over and the US won. They just grumbling under their breath at this point. :bryan:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This sounds like a white man's problem, black folks not in charge of any govt agency or make the govt to do what it has done...:sas2: :manny: IJS :mjpls:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My guy you are in Canada. The fact that yall got the US as your southern neighbor is the ONLY thing that's kept another nation from rolling up and taking over yall weak @$$es. Yall should be paying taxes to the US government if you want the truth.

:mjlol:

I know you’re mad because you’re threatening to invade countries.

Spend trillions to invade countries. Not like it’ll put America closer to the fiscal cliff

Powell: ‘The US is on an unsustainable fiscal path’

We want America to show its true barbarity and to flush its treasury down the drain.

:blessed: :ehh:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
America is not a dictatorship like China and Russia. America is not a true democracy but it is far from dictatorship. Dictatorship limits a society evolution to become leaders in the free world. America laws allowed corporations and media to dominate the free world. America also being multicultural allowed its success rather forced or not.

You see countries like Russia China even our allies Japan Korea declining because it is self centered to grow or evolve.

Every presidential republic in the Americas has become a dictatorship.

January 6, 2021 was a trial run.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If either of these countries go to war, fighter jets mean nothing, itll be button pushing. :nuke:
you think if china tried to take Taiwan were going straight to mutual destruction?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Also lol at people thinking America will collapse and all the other countries are just going to be :unimpressed: and not :damn:.

Other countries rely on America for a lot including China who don't even grow their own food.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
sorry you said everything but the bolded
No, I said you fake ass weirdo “revolutionaries” always end up eating and scapegoating the people that support you in order to save face when you can’t deliver promises and end up becoming the b*stards down the line. When it’s not revolutionaries it’s our so called “allies” pushing the ladder down.

Daps
:mjlol:

I know you’re mad because you’re threatening to invade countries.

Spend trillions to invade countries. Not like it’ll put America closer to the fiscal cliff

Powell: ‘The US is on an unsustainable fiscal path’

We want America to show its true barbarity and to flush its treasury down the drain.

:blessed: :ehh:

I literally said the US is protecting Canada (where you are) from being invaded by other nations. Where did I say the US would invade you?

Your hatred of the US has fried your brain so much that you see US marines and US military in every shadow. You probably wake up in cold sweats every night after a nightmare where you're face to face with a US soldier :laff: