China: the United States days of bullying the world are coming to an end.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
China is the rabbit?

They’re real estate market/economy in is collapse, they’re military leadership gutted their rocket force for profit and the U.S. navy has them
Encircled.

China can barely feed their army let alone box with with god

☝🏾

If all you consume is Western propaganda, you begin to say delusional things like, “We should forgive whites for slavery” or that “China is on the verge of collapse”.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lmao if you think the people in charge actually believe in Christianity.

If Jesus showed up for real they'd call him a palestinian terrorist and try to have him killed again and Hoe Biden would oblige with pleasure.
Ok but I like america for the people. The good ones. Not rooting for the folks thst actively kill Christians in their country. Never root for the commies bro. We'll deal with our own problems

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
China will do the same thing. They’ve been copying the west and vice versa. The North and South American Revolutions and then the Meiji Era show that motherfukkers just want to kick the ladder down when it’s their turn

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
This ain’t good for the stock market. :francis: 401k, ira etf are gonna be worth carboard in a few decades.

Might be good for inflation tho. Things will be dirt cheap

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Looks at the last 1000 years of Black African/African diaspora history

:francis:

OK.

Breh, I'm going to give some very uncommon information.

We're heading into the last jubilee of this Age in less than 2 years.

In the first shemitah of the final jubilee of this Age is when the captive is set free.

In less than 10 years, you won't have to worry about all of what you just talked about. The captive will be free.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
China will do the same thing. They’ve been copying west and vice versa. The North and South American Revolutions and then the Meiji Era show that motherfukkers just want to kick the ladder down when it’s their turn

“They’ve been copying the West”

OK, to start -

Has China overthrown over 50 governments or stolen dozens of elections?

I ask in good faith