China: the United States days of bullying the world are coming to an end.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It’s true and it’s not because of China being the boogeyman. The countries of the world are becoming more civilized and technologically advanced compared to 50 years ago.

Plenty of countries see America as a declining empire and it is, however Russia and China are on the decline with dictatorship.

Dictatorship will never rule the world. The BRICS is a good idea but two dictatorships being the forefront ain’t it.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
fukk China call yourself a superpower all you got is bootleg beats and bit off rhymes. Try to build a go cart without somebody else’s blueprints :camby:

Have military parades when Russia still murders you on your own shyt, whole army looks like a USSR yard sale

Mongols had you shaking behind your busted ass Great Wall, they’ll still kick your asses

Have to build fake cities to look like you got it, then go broke and have to tear them down after you can’t pay the bank notes

No chips no crown no clips no computer chips, because your own satellite state told you to fukk off, we run Taiwan not you :camby:

only style you got is cheap restaurant food and swagless dudes

even your mascot is so :flabbynsick: it’s too lazy to fukk and about to go extinct

Keep building fake islands to bully and leave these corners to the King :camby:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s true and it’s not because of China being the boogeyman. The countries of the world are becoming more civilized and technologically advanced compared to 50 years ago.

Plenty of countries see America as a declining empire and it is, however Russia and China are on the decline with dictatorship.

Dictatorship will never rule the world. The BRICS is a good idea but two dictatorships being the forefront ain’t it.

Much of human history has involved autocratic rule.

America says its a democracy but with enough billionaire bribery (“campaign sponsorship”), US politicians disregard the will of the people.

Also, the world didn’t vote to have America in charge.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
“They’ve been copying the West”

OK, to start -

Has China overthrown over 50 governments or stolen dozens of elections?

I ask in good faith
They want to do it.

They do IP thievery just like the US did to get its start and that’s fair game. I expect them to eventually do the bolded as well

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They want to do it.

They do IP thievery just like the US did to get its start and that’s fair game. I expect them to eventually do the bolded as well

I asked in good faith and you went on to surmise the will of China’s Politburo like you take Zoom meetings with them in Beijing.

Alright :dead:

IP thievery? While Congress is trying to steal Tik Tok with a mafia style shakedown??!

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
China is, was, and will always be a paper tiger. They were supposed to been done be running the game according to many yet here we are. And this is not me caping for American hegemony cause it's foul what the CIA has done in other countries but China has been selling wolf tickets for a long time.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
China is, was, and will always be a paper tiger. They were supposed to been done be running the game according to many yet here we are. And this is not me caping for American hegemony cause it's foul what the CIA has done in other countries but China has been selling wolf tickets for a long time.

We aren’t going to experience a lone superpower era again.

We are entering an exciting era of multipolarity and America will have to treat other countries as equals under the brotherhood of humanity.

Very good!

Daps
China will do the same thing. They’ve been copying the west and vice versa. The North and South American Revolutions and then the Meiji Era show that motherfukkers just want to kick the ladder down when it’s their turn

They would do worse. At least the US pushes the idea of democracy, and some type of process where the people can choose a leader (as long as he don't get too far outta line :ufdup: )

China just wants to rule the world and have Xi in charge of everything or promoting other dictators to be in charge of everything.