China: the United States days of bullying the world are coming to an end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would do worse. At least the US pushes the idea of democracy, and some type of process where the people can choose a leader (as long as he don't get too far outta line :ufdup: )

China just wants to rule the world and have Xi in charge of everything or promoting other dictators to be in charge of everything.
That’s not what the U.S. promoting when they’re continually selecting, assassinating leaders and backing coup d'état

Daps
American history tell us that whites are bad moral actors and unethical.

If America is majority white and ruled by them, ergo, America is - by and large - unethical and immoral.

My guy you are in Canada. The fact that yall got the US as your southern neighbor is the ONLY thing that's kept another nation from rolling up and taking over yall weak @$$es. Yall should be paying taxes to the US government if you want the truth.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
They want to do it.

They do IP thievery just like the US did to get its start and that’s fair game. I expect them to eventually do the bolded as well
I love this answer. "Yes china has not done even remotely the amount of damage worldwide as America, and yes currently they are doing imperialism but not the western style imperialism of death and destruction for resources, but I promise China wants to do what America has and is doing worldwide which is why we have to stop them as the America."

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
How?

U.S. housing market is hot and been stable since 2009.
China is trying to catch up militarily but the U.S. is way ahead technologically on fighter jets, bombers, and only has 3 aircraft carriers.
China isn't trying to catch up to the U.S, its trying to be dominant in its respected region and have its shipping lanes secure. U.S already wasted its money if it thought those warships were for China. If either of these countries go to war, fighter jets mean nothing, itll be button pushing. :nuke:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I asked in good faith and you went on to surmise the will of China’s Politburo like you take Zoom meetings with them in Beijing.

Alright :dead:

IP thievery? While Congress is trying to steal Tik Tok with a mafia style shakedown??!
Yeah I said this country been stealing shyt. And if everyone else does back in order to develop then it is what it is

I love this answer. "Yes china has not done even remotely the amount of damage worldwide as America, and yes currently they are doing imperialism but not the western style imperialism of death and destruction for resources, but I promise China wants to do what America has and is doing worldwide which is why we have to stop them as the America."
Is that what I said?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
so how exactly are the big bad brics going to stop the US?
The global south can out produce the west, that’s why Africans been bucking back at Europeans, folks ain’t got the money or man power to do shyt aka bully people anymore

We all got to collaborate, it’s not going to be a singular power anymore, it’s going to be multi polar for the foreseeable future

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Much of human history has involved autocratic rule.

America says its a democracy but with enough billionaire bribery (“campaign sponsorship”), US politicians disregard the will of the people.

Also, the world didn’t vote to have America in charge.

America is not a dictatorship like China and Russia. America is not a true democracy but it is far from dictatorship. Dictatorship limits a society evolution to become leaders in the free world. America laws allowed corporations and media to dominate the free world. America also being multicultural allowed its success rather forced or not.

You see countries like Russia China even our allies Japan Korea declining because it is self centered to grow or evolve.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
China is the rabbit?

They’re real estate market/economy in is collapse, they’re military leadership gutted their rocket force for profit and the U.S. navy has them
Encircled.

China can barely feed their army let alone box with with god
China has DF series hypersonic missiles, "yall" navy is nothing but posturing at this point