China Tested Hypersonic Missile That Defy The Law of Physics

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
You guys do realize the US military doesnt brag about its capabilities. I've heard first hand stories from Iraq war veterans if futuristic weapins being tested when we first invaded.Also that doundwave anti personnel weapon they been showing is like 15yrs old think about that what else could they have by now.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This nxgga really stays refreshing TLR so he can be the first to post in a new thread with some generic one-liner to get cheap daps.

:wow:
Shut yo bytch ass up you weak minded bum bytch ass closet cracker. Nygga youse a bytch, I'd beat the interest in missile launch protocol out yo bytch ass.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You guys do realize the US military doesnt brag about its capabilities. I've heard first hand stories from Iraq war veterans if futuristic weapins being tested when we first invaded.Also that doundwave anti personnel weapon they been showing is like 15yrs old think about that what else could they have by now.
I heard they were testing both a humvee mounted “lightning gun” that basically zaps shyt into dust like the weapon the aliens had in War of the Worlds :sadcam:

Also the now publicly known ship mounted rail guns which are basically high powered lasers that heat shyt up until the explode.

Also uranium depleted shells that suck oxygen out of its blast radius to ensure anything living in the areas dies quickly but I think those rounds were stopped from being used because it violates rules of war.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It doesn't matter because none of the super powers are goong to be using Nukes. The sole purpose of having them is for deterrence.

And China is steadily trying to recreate our stealth jet and naval capabilities.

@Maddmike knows about M.A.D.

Only way nukes get used is thru regime change. That's why DRPK wants them so bad. Power players make countries collapse from inside out.

No one wants their economy to collapse nor will they want to deal with the public sentiment of engaging in a world war.

Also know the US doesn't spend 800 billion a year to not have anything up their sleeve.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
This is what happens when you spend money on research instead of on 10,000 30 year old tanks manufactured in Kansas or some shyt just to please a senator.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Maddmike knows about M.A.D.

Only way nukes get used is thru regime change. That's why DRPK wants them so bad. Power players make countries collapse from inside out.

No one wants their economy to collapse nor will they want to deal with the public sentiment of engaging in a world war.

Also know the US doesn't spend 800 billion a year to not have anything up their sleeve.

O if there's one thing about America and where it's putting its money, when they say that 800 billion is getting spent on military, I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere else. If it is going in anyone's pocket, it's going to defense contractors at the least.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
4b198494204092c2f489a1791d84edc1.png

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America spends almost a trillion a year on the military and can’t even beat some medieval savages from Afghanistan and now being beat by china that spends way less? What exactly do they spend all that money on?