China shrinks John Boyega's picture on Star Wars poster

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
As a graphic designer myself who works in an industry that designs a lot of posters and other marketing materials.

I only got one thing to say

:ufdup: Disney fukked up for giving them the layered InDesign file of that poster. They should've just sent that Hi Res pdf and let that be the end!:bryan:

I figured they meant to do that for this very reason. It's been going on for a while now, other countries PC/Fix what they want.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I figured they meant to do that for this very reason. It's been going on for a while now, other countries PC/Fix what they want.

rs_634x885-131227122201-643-12-years-slave-brad-pitt.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I mean yea.... but realistically.... if the marketing team at Lucas are just sent the flat jpeg or pdf of the art. There's no way that would've happened. Yea some probably could put the time in the now cut him out in a seperate layer, shrink him, then try to blend the area he was in with the sky background but thats gonna take a lot of time and effect and with hard deadlines who really wants to deal with all that.

From here on, Lucasfilms should just start doing that or atleast take a hard stance and tell them "dont fukk with our art"

I've done shyt for BROADWAY plays like Book of Mormon and Wicked and they DO NOT fukk around... matter fact thats what they do now.... send me a fukking flat pdf. I cant even add a fukkin comma if need :mjlol: