China shrinks John Boyega's picture on Star Wars poster

Maximus

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why China would have a problem with a Black guy in the movie, when other Black action films have excelled over there.

There must be more to this.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Unfortunately true

Would be my greatest wish to march onto Tienanmen square and overthrow these pieces of shyt
really? you piece of shyt..you want to start a world war with a super power nation and kill thousands because some Chinese dude shrunk the black character on a movie poster..?

again...there is no way you are a black person too..bagger of tea? thatts straight boston pilgrim white boy shyt..you definitely white..some of yall white people are fukking crazy genocidal maniacs whom perpetual wars using hate..you fear that asians are rising in the world and you fear china the most so you want to pit other races against each other..i swear yall some fukked up people..so blood thirsty..

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
really? you piece of shyt..you want to start a world war with a super power nation and kill thousands because some Chinese dude shrunk the black character on a movie poster..?

again...there is no way you are a black person too..bagger of tea? thatts straight boston pilgrim white boy shyt..you definitely white..some of yall white people are fukking crazy genocidal maniacs whom perpetual wars using hate..you fear that asians are rising in the world and you fear china the most so you want to pit other races against each other..i swear yall some fukked up people..so blood thirsty..

Shut your dumb commie c00n bytch ass up:pacspit:

A nikka makes a hyperbolic comment based on racist Chinese advertising practice and you write a dissertation like the dumb no sense muthfukka that you are:russ:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Shut your dumb commie c00n bytch ass up:pacspit:

A nikka makes a hyperbolic comment based on racist Chinese advertising practice and you write a dissertation like the dumb no sense muthfukka that you are:russ:
prove that you black...prove it.where was this thought process when travon got shot? so you want ww3 over a poster but said nothing about all the black kids getting murdered in cold blood? really? kill yourself..