China Rocked By Double-Mutant COVID Strain

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Barring my sarcasm which that dumb faggit @Atlrocafella clearly missed in regards to the headlines.

It’s going to be interesting to see the progression. Fauci flip flopping, the media hype and people for the most part trying to force the issue with trying to get things as normal as possible. Too much confusion.

I don't think this shyt is over by a long shot but I also don't think India should be used as the yard stick for anything when that country is virtually incomparable to the U.S. for a number of reasons.

I think the U.S. will end up somewhere in the middle. Not back to normal but also not the doomsday scenario these head lines would lead you to believe.

Fred.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
China has reported a total 90,642 coronavirus cases and 4,636 deaths since the start of the pandemic. India, by contrast, is experiencing the world's worst wave of infections, hitting a new record of over 379,000 cases on Wednesday alone.

fukk outta here :duck:

China is full of shyt, so relying on their metrics as facts is useless. India is more worrisome since its numbers are probably being underreported due to testing challenges.

Like someone already said, if China is releasing this info now, this is has been out, and India was just late detecting it.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:mjlol:
Think yall almost got Covid beat ....bruh came back like

kEnzQ4S.gif

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
No more shutdowns please. Just now starting to get back in the swing of working out.

Edub

Veteran
Daps