China Rocked By Double-Mutant COVID Strain

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why the fuk are you excited about a double variant coming to the states.

It's already here. It's been here.

Which is why I said these scary ass sensationalistic head lines are goofy.

Eh, yeah..I agree with you on the media but they have their purpose. There’s a widely floated memo that floated up to the Administration from the NIH with a head nod from the CDC director about issues at the border involving some of the migrants possibly carrying this strain coming out from Central/S. America. There’s a level of seriousness behind the scenes..but unfortunately, not serious enough for any policy to issued regarding it. I’m not optimistic.

The stunted attention span and overall aloof attitude of most Americans regarding this shyt plus the current confused state of the US Government at the moment portends a potentially disastrous scenario.

I do agree with your last sentence as far as Americans but reading that head line you'd think this was a brand new version of covid-19 that just popped up yesterday and hasn't made it to the states yet.

Reality: it's been here since like April 5th. Which is probably why cases, etc. spiked a couple weeks ago.

Fred.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It's already here. It's been here.

Which is why I said these scary ass sensationalistic head lines are goofy.

I do agree with your last sentence as far as Americans but reading that head line you'd think this was a brand new version of covid-19 that just popped up yesterday and hasn't made it to the states yet.

Reality: it's been here since like April 5th. Which is probably why cases, etc. spiked a couple weeks ago.

Fred.

Barring my sarcasm which that dumb faggit @Atlrocafella clearly missed in regards to the headlines.

It’s going to be interesting to see the progression. Fauci flip flopping, the media hype and people for the most part trying to force the issue with trying to get things as normal as possible. Too much confusion and too many contrasting directives.