maxresdefault.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Got 1 Pfizer shot yesterday.

I don't really care if anybody else does or does not get a vaccine. I'm more concerned with the media clout chasing and calling this shyt "double mutant"....which is meaningless....and acting like this is something new. It's been around for like 6 months.

Lineage B.1.617 - Wikipedia

Fred.

Eh, yeah..I agree with you on the media but they have their purpose. There’s a widely floated memo that floated up to the Administration from the NIH with a head nod from the CDC director about issues at the border involving some of the migrants possibly carrying this strain coming out from Central/S. America. There’s a level of seriousness behind the scenes..but unfortunately, not serious enough for any policy to issued regarding it. I’m not optimistic.

The stunted attention span and overall aloof attitude of most Americans regarding this shyt plus the current confused state of the US Government at the moment portends a potentially disastrous scenario.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I mean the vaccines have been effective against new strains

and don't too much mutations make the viruses weaker? (think of influenza in 1919)

Theoretically the spike protein can only mutate so much for it to effectively bind with the ACE2 receptor (that's how it currently enters cells)

That said they could also theoretically mutate some other way where they could bypass the ACE2 receptor in favor of another receptor on mammalian cells.