CHINA has 15 cities bigger than NYC

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
Texas is a state, why make this comparison? It's like saying Monaco is more relevant than Seattle
regardless if it's a state or city, it's a significant place in north america that is known worldwide (all chinese know this stuff from childhood) but i bet you can't name a single chinese province since they all irrelevant which was my point

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
That's more people than the entirety of Canada, wow.

His name is Stir Fry

source.gif

nikka, I thought you were black this entire time. I didn't know you were Chinese.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And yet, none of them cities even comes close to rub shoulders with the Big Apple
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

nobody gives a fukk about New York :camby:

travel outside the US and see what a real metropolis looks like
all dem cities is irrelevant. ask people around the world
and every one of them will know about NYC, LA and even Texas. There's alot more numbers in china but they haven't accomplished enough of an impact for the world to notice:lolbron:

The west is best baby

regardless if it's a state or city, it's a significant place in north america that is known worldwide (all chinese know this stuff from childhood) but i bet you can't name a single chinese province since they all irrelevant which was my point

cape for America brehs

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
China's rapid development in the past 40-50 years should inspire African countries to look for development ideas. But, alas
:francis:
Large parts of rural China are still very poor so I wouldn't completely compare African countries to China. Plenty of Chinese folks over there still struggling.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
all dem cities is irrelevant. ask people around the world and every one of them will know about NYC, LA and even Texas. There's alot more numbers in china but they haven't accomplished enough of an impact for the world to notice:lolbron:

The west is best baby

just to be clear, if i went to a random person in London, Hong Kong or Tokyo and asked them about San Antonio they would know ...? Is this what you are implying here ? :usure: