CHINA has 15 cities bigger than NYC

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Large parts of rural China are still very poor so I wouldn't completely compare African countries to China. Plenty of Chinese folks over there still struggling.

So? Even with a part of China's population still consisting as rural poor - it is very very wealthy. That shouldn't be an excuse for African countries to not look to China
:dahell:

broller

Veteran
Daps
3-Shenzhen.jpg

:whoo:
where's that?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. You hold that for even thinking nyc is worth comparing to. NY has relevance and recognition worldwide.
so do Rome and Damascus...haha, that doesn't mean there are better places

face it, these asian cities + dubai/Abu Dhabi are going to reach developmental heights that westerners can only dream about because they are building from scratch with the latest tech as well as utilizing lax human rights legislation.

Older cities already have functional buildings so that cant really demolish them in the name of modernization

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
No. the country's rich, the people are very poor.

Nigeria per capita income - 2,177.99 USD

China per capita income - 8,123.18 USD

My original statement was comparing Nigeria to China and its economic development. Some fool tried saying "blah blah blah...China still has poor people"

Of course. But it's more developed than Nigeria and it's now the 2nd richest country on Earth.

Why do I even bother in The Locker Room

:francis:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Nigeria per capita income - 2,177.99 USD

China per capita income - 8,123.18 USD

My original statement was comparing Nigeria to China and its economic development. Some fool tried saying "blah blah blah...China still has poor people"

Of course. But it's more developed than Nigeria and it's now the 2nd richest country on Earth.

Why do I even bother in The Locker Room

:francis:
My bad Breh, thought u was comparing China to the US. U good:myman:

The main problem with Nigeria is the government. It has no desire to build a decent infrastructure for its people. Which is disheartening since im of Igbo descent. Nigeria should have triple the wealth it has now.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
all dem cities is irrelevant. ask people around the world and every one of them will know about NYC, LA and even Texas. There's alot more numbers in china but they haven't accomplished enough of an impact for the world to notice:lolbron:

The west is best baby

Yea a lot of Asians who make it hard for people to become citizens is why their cities don’t have as much exposure. It’s literally cities that just cater to Chinese and that’s it.

Idk how Nigerians even manage to live there!