CHINA has 15 cities bigger than NYC

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
which is a typical neo neor sci-fi setting. all that's missing in that picture is heavy rain and a breh in a long coat smoking and monologuing anti capitalism/luddism rhetoric
i think the bleak district 9 vision is more accurate
District-9-Wallpapers-Alien-Motherships-Guns-Helicopters-district-9-7039049-1920-1056.jpg

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Christiane Amanpour has this show on CNN (Sex and Love). She went to Shanghai talking to young people about dating, sex etc.

She interviewed late 20's and early 30's men AND women that had never fukked, been kissed and barely hugged by anyone in their ENTIRE LIVES :francis:.

Some lady ran a school to teach the men and women how to socialize with each other (dancing, hugging etc). She showed a 20+ minute video on "how to have sex" including foreplay.

They got 1.4 billion people but many of the successful young adults that only focused on school and careers have no idea how to even have sex. The average 12 year old breh in America knows that much at least.

Need to find me one of those virginal Chinese bytches. So pure :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Christiane Amanpour has this show on CNN (Sex and Love). She went to Shanghai talking to young people about dating, sex etc.

She interviewed late 20's and early 30's men AND women that had never fukked, been kissed and barely hugged by anyone in their ENTIRE LIVES :francis:.

Some lady ran a school to teach the men and women how to socialize with each other (dancing, hugging etc). She showed a 20+ minute video on "how to have sex" including foreplay.

They got 1.4 billion people but many of the successful young adults that only focused on school and careers have no idea how to even have sex. The average 12 year old breh in America knows that much at least.

Universe 25 in real life:wow:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

I DON'T BUY IT. 1.4 BILLION PEOPLE DIDN'T JUST MATERIALIZE. THEY'RE fukkING OVER THERE.

Daps
I DON'T BUY IT. 1.4 BILLION PEOPLE DIDN'T JUST MATERIALIZE. THEY'RE fukkING OVER THERE.

Historically yes, I agree. The problem for China is that when they had that "one-child" policy, a lot of female children (especially in rural areas) were killed.....big problem in India too. Nowadays, they have a huge male/female imbalance. Way too many guys....at point there was 120 boys to 100 girls but it's falling (I think). Women tend to be more choosy anyway but that kind of ratio fukks everything up. Dudes have to save up enough to get a custom home built from scratch with enough room for the whole damn family.......just to even have a CHANCE at getting married. Shyt is ridiculous.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hong Kong.
I'd like to go there one day but
A) I'm not rich enough so that its worth it
B) I don't speak Cantonese and have no real desire to learn it.
You don't need to know Cantonese to get by in Hong Kong. I had 0 problems staying there. They used to be a British colony and they're a financial center, so unless you're deep in Mong Kok you'll be fine.