child sex dolls to stop pedos - Yay or Nay?

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
s

so u think by them having child fukk dolls.....its going to stop the rush and trill of having real children???

how about the white man( and yes this is a majority white crime) finally take responsibility and prosecute them ... if they give nikkas 30 years for a pocket full of rocks why do pedos get dolls and a slap on the wrist

Just like playing shooting games like Grand Theft auto and Call of duty gonna make kids go out and kill real people right?

They got places that give out clean needle to meth users. They cant stop folks from doing meth all together so they give em a way to do it atleast do it safely n not spread diseases.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah u right about people putting their feelings and emotions first from the responses in this thread that didnt even address it possibly detering child molesters

so u would still have a problem with it even if it did its intended purpose

Yeah basically lol. But I'd support it if it helped protect children.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
told yall this was gonna be the next wave....gay rights, tranny rights....whats next pedo rights, child and adult marriage and it will become normal in the future....no pedo shaming

after that you'll have human and animal relationships.....u all already got these japs fukking robots

people are happy in this society lol ? :mjlol:
nah breh after tranny its gonna be polygamy or bestiality then this :scusthov: shyt

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
anyone who orders one of those dolls should be immediately locked up :scust:
Nah. A pedophile is a sick ass nikka who got problems, but a pedophile who hasn't touched a real life child or watched something with a child getting touched has not committed a crime.

If it keeps they hands off real children, I'm for it.

Last edited:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
You can do what's always right and kill them. :yeshrug:
Their willingness to harm innocent children is disgusting .And making a damn doll won't help, because sooner or later they going to want the real thing. So IMO killing them is only right. Should bring back torture chambers and guillotines to strike fear in these disgusting beings

MF budz

All Star
Daps
A lot of child molesters were molested themselves weren't they?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. A pedophile is a sick ass nikka who got problems, but a pedophile who hasn't touched a real life child or watched something with a child getting touched has not committed a crime.

If it keeps they hands off real children, I'm for it.
yeah i'm sure people buying child sex dolls haven't watched children getting touched before. :stopitslime:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
yeah i'm sure people buying child sex dolls haven't watched children getting touched before. :stopitslime:
No one says they haven't, but shyt like that still has to be proven. Can't lock a nikka up on assumption, even if they a sick b*stard. Until then, this is about making the future better when it comes to pedophile behavior, not the past.