child sex dolls to stop pedos - Yay or Nay?

buffruff

Banned
Daps
The ones that kidnap kids the ones with high libidos meaning these dolls aint gonna do shyt but help the ones that jerk it to japanese cartoons.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So an adult that molests a child should not be killed?

That wasn't even the question. And secondly I like how your're so much better than this pedophile, yet are the first person to suggest a bullet in the head being the best option on someone who hasn't even done anything yet. It's like minority report but except arresting people for thought crime, you just blow their head off.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If pedophilia is a mental issue giving them a sex doll does nothing to actually deal with that mental issue.

It just encourages it as far as I'm concerned.

If you have a drug addict addicted to heroin, give them the necessary means to get off the drug. Don't just give them meth instead.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
That wasn't even the question. And secondly I like how your're so much better than this pedophile, yet are the first person to suggest a bullet in the head being the best option on someone who hasn't even done anything yet. It's like minority report but except arresting people for thought crime, you just blow their head off.

I said that IF the person molests a child that person should be killed. Why would you kill someone who has not done anything yet? Yes, I am better than a person that molests children.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Honestly I think this whole pedo thing need to be looked at as a serious mental issue. I think more pedo's would probably come forward if they could actually get help and not locked up, registered or whatever.

Its a mental illness that serious and even more dangerous than other mental illnesses.

That's just my opinion though. :yeshrug:

Murderers and rapists are probably mentally ill too . How do you suppose we make accommodations for them and "illnesses":sitdown:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
How does this stop them from going out and seeking the real thing??

Eventually he gon get tired of fake kids and go find some real ones
It will only work temporarily. They just need to check themselves I a home for pedo's or they should develop medication for pedo's if they really want to control their urges.