Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Baby born in Chick-fil-A bathroom to get free food for life

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (AP) — A baby girl is guaranteed food for life — and a job — after her mother gave birth in a Chick-fil-A bathroom.

Falon Griffin was having contractions when she and her husband stopped at the fast-food restaurant in San Antonio to drop off their daughters with a family friend. She had to use the bathroom, but the restaurant was closed.

The couple banged on the door. Store director Brenda Enriquez tells KSAT-TV she opened the door and Griffin was screaming. Enriquez grabbed some towels.

Husband Robert Griffin says he managed to unwrap the umbilical cord from the baby’s neck and deliver Gracelyn Griffin.

Mom and baby are doing fine. The company says Gracelyn will have free Chick-fil-A for life and a job when she turns 14

:wow:
this place is amazing

Could you imagine? What a dikk... They were closed for the day but opened up and ultimately delivered a consummating ho

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

ohh you mistook our kindness for weakness ha, you got your breaks beat off ha, by a manager ha, here's a free coupon for a chicken sandwich, and some chick-fil-lay sauce ha

the goat doing goat things

Nah man ... the patron was wrong. You know how out of pocket you have to be for a CFA worker to lose his or her shyt on your ass?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah man ... the patron was wrong. You know how out of pocket you have to be for a CFA worker to lose his or her shyt on your ass?

ohhh I know, hence take our kindness for weakness line. Those cat's are so polite. I def believe the customer was 100 percent out of line

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
largest town in our county is getting the gawd fast food chain in about 2 months :wow::wow: that short drive and lunch breaks are going to be :wow::wow:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
*parks and walks to the door* :eat:

*male cac employee opens door and welcomes me* :leon:

*he then takes my order, makes me giggle by telling me not to be shy about asking for extra chik-fil-a sauce, stating that "one customer asked for 8 of them"* :whew:

*then he tells me to have a seat and he will bring my food to me* :leon:

*brings my food, pretends to forget the extra sauce, then hands it to me and says "my pleasure"* :leon:

He serviced the fukk outta me :whew:

These niccas can get my business whenever :myman:
You better not be a grown man talking about another Male made you giggle :francis:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Waitress walked by a minute ago looked at my meal and said “your gonna need another sauce” she went and got me one, then refilled my drink for me.
:to:
We don’t deserve Chick-fil-A fam...

That’s beautiful breh, they must got there workers in some kind of boot camp navy seals training. There level of service is simply astonishing and it makes the food taste even better. That spicy chicken is fire:whoo:, then they have the nerve to walk pass you and ask you would you like a refill! I just sit back and :ahh: hit up thecoli a few minutes before returning to work and they clean up your tray and thank you for returning :banderas:

Last edited: